Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it from time to time, but it's not my favorite. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it hurts my neck after a bit. I'd rather do a handjob (plus that way I can sit right across from him and look in his face when he cums *rowr*).
Awesome.Handjobs rock

JudyAnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, this is a great thread! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE sucking cock but there are a couple of "qualifiers". First, for me, it REALLY gets uncomfortable if the guy is extremely thick. Maybe it's just me, but after a few minutes, my jaw really gets sore. Also, I think that with every guy I've ever sucked (and there were quite a few before I got married), when they come, their hips just go absolutely crazy and some guys have become so "out of control" that they seem to want to force their entire cock down my throat; definitely a turn-off. After over 20 years of marriage, my husband has learned to control his urge to "bury" his cock in my throat and let me control things while he orgasms.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, this is a great thread! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE sucking cock but there are a couple of "qualifiers". First, for me, it REALLY gets uncomfortable if the guy is extremely thick. Maybe it's just me, but after a few minutes, my jaw really gets sore. Also, I think that with every guy I've ever sucked (and there were quite a few before I got married), when they come, their hips just go absolutely crazy and some guys have become so "out of control" that they seem to want to force their entire cock down my throat; definitely a turn-off. After over 20 years of marriage, my husband has learned to control his urge to "bury" his cock in my throat and let me control things while he orgasms.

What's your definition of extremely thick if you don't mind me asking.

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love everything about it. My husband does too :)[/QUO

Just a quick clarification: my husband loves that I love everything about it.

I got quite a few messages asking about my hubby and I thought I should clarify :redface:

JudyAnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm only speaking for me and even though I think I have an averaged size mouth, if a guy is more than seven inches thick, then I have a really hard time with it. As I said, after a few minutes, my jaw really starts to become sore!

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love sucking my husband's cock. Just thinking about it is getting me wet. >_< The eye contact, the way my breasts rub against him, the way he grabs my hair, the moaning... Rawr!

He's a liucky man.
My wife loves sucking cock but gets a sore jaw after 10 minutes or so. I'm a little over 6 inches girth.

w1_jarvis

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer eating my misses out than receiving head. She is really good but her pussy is just out of this world. My ex's mum gave the best head ive ever had, hope my misses gets better with experience like she did!!

Chark

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never used to like sucking cock but then I met my husband and now I love it. But it's definitely not just a cock, I prefer the whole body attached to it and knowing that I'm giving him pleasure. His pleasure drives my pleasure.

Reactions: 1119457 and lafever

cumgeyser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sucking cock.. i love the whole theatric, sexy show off nature of kneeling in front of him, or lying between his legs.. oh the power.. gets me all wet and tingly... BUT i have to like what the cock is connected to, to enjoy it! lol.. i dont look at random cocks and think mmm.. i wanna suck that.. its more a full package deal for me.. but that lucky guy... he LOVES his bjs.. hehe..

Holy shit, we think alike, except I love women doing that. Especially looking up with desire in their eyes.:eek:

wiser_dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thrusting while a man is ejaculating is a primal urge built into every man. It's coupled with impregnating the female and getting the sperm as close to the cervix as possible to ensure propagation of the species.

SqueakySun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course I like it. But I have to be comfortable with the man I'm with. Even though huge cocks are fun to look at, it's no fun if I can't fit it all in my mouth. :p

Reactions: Masterpumper

JudyAnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To "Wiser Dude", yes, that may be true but my tonsils are a long way from my cervix! One of my best, all-time lovers (the one I married!) has mastered the art of holding his cock (which leaves about three or four inches in my mouth) when he finds the urge to "thrust deep" to be more than he can handle. By doing this, he can still have his thrusting and not gag me with his cock. :smile: