Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love games of tease and denial while giving head. I love feeling the tension in his legs against my torso. I like watching him fight the urge to grab my head. I like knowing what to do to elicit the sounds I want and play him like an instrument. I enjoy the hunger created within us both. When I am ready, at a time of my choosing, I revel in his satisfaction. The process and the result are delicious.

I love games of tease and denial while giving head. I love feeling the tension in his legs against my torso. I like watching him fight the urge to grab my head. I like knowing what to do to elicit the sounds I want and play him like an instrument. I enjoy the hunger created within us both. When I am ready, at a time of my choosing, I revel in his satisfaction. The process and the result are delicious.
Exactly! You conveyed what I was thinking better then I ever could!

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself.

Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

Wait, what?

You enjoy it for the reaction you get, but you don't enjoy anything else?

What point is there to performing oral sex on a partner other than showering them with attention and making them feel good? What else are you expecting to get out of the experience? Making her happy is the point. Well, that and the fact that women are statistically more likely to reach orgasm from that than intercourse. Making someone happy is why I enjoy giving it. I enjoy receiving oral sex because someone is trying to make me happy.

Question for the ladies: what percentage of men out there expect to receive oral sex, but refuse to give it? Does this affect your attitudes about giving or receiving oral sex? How?

Reactions: Bonfire

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait, what?

You enjoy it for the reaction you get, but you don't enjoy anything else?

What point is there to performing oral sex on a partner other than showering them with attention and making them feel good? What else are you expecting to get out of the experience? Making her happy is the point. Well, that and the fact that women are statistically more likely to reach orgasm from that than intercourse. Making someone happy is why I enjoy giving it. I enjoy receiving oral sex because someone is trying to make me happy.

Question for the ladies: what percentage of men out there expect to receive oral sex, but refuse to give it? Does this affect your attitudes about giving or receiving oral sex? How?
That's difficult to estimate. I've only met one guy who didn't want to do it. Of course he was my boyfriend. He just hated giving it and of course he expected to get it all the time. Fortunately I couldn't care less about getting it, so it worked out.

The thing is, the fact that he hated doing it didn't come up until deep into the relationship. I haven't had that many long term relationships, mostly short term ones. Guys are still trying to 'impress' me, so who knows what their true thoughts are on giving head.

Reactions: Oxnard

I had to flat out ASK, multiple times, before Remington would let me suck his dick. I bluntly told him I would rather he skip going down on me. For both of us, neither of us are really that into receiving oral. He can't orgasm from it (thus far, with many partners) and I have only orgasmed from it once (with many people having tried). He is ok with giving oral but it's not something he adores for its own sake. I flat out enjoy sucking his dick, so he's fine with me doing so for fun and foreplay. So long as we both are having fun and in general getting ours, I'm good.

Jcurve44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to flat out ASK, multiple times, before Remington would let me suck his dick. I bluntly told him I would rather he skip going down on me. For both of us, neither of us are really that into receiving oral. He can't orgasm from it (thus far, with many partners) and I have only orgasmed from it once (with many people having tried). He is ok with giving oral but it's not something he adores for its own sake. I flat out enjoy sucking his dick, so he's fine with me doing so for fun and foreplay. So long as we both are having fun and in general getting ours, I'm good.

I must say, Rem is a lucky guy.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Personally, I would rather not orgasm from receiving oral sex (unlike Rem, I can come but it takes a ridiculously long time), I just like the intimacy of the act.

Thanks for answering. I have heard women complain about men who expect to receive but won't give, but I simply have no idea how common or rare such men are, and I have no idea what effect they may or may not have on attitudes.

I bring it up because I recently read a book in which the author pointed out that many women are nervous about receiving oral sex because they think they are "nasty" down there and that partners only do it out of a sense of obligation. Our society has some strange cultural assumptions about that (e.g. that women smell bad or taste bad, neither of which I agree with), and I wondered if those cultural assumptions affect this attitude and whether or not it is the cause for the attitudes of those men who expect to receive but not give.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's difficult to estimate. I've only met one guy who didn't want to do it. Of course he was my boyfriend. He just hated giving it and of course he expected to get it all the time. Fortunately I couldn't care less about getting it, so it worked out.

The thing is, the fact that he hated doing it didn't come up until deep into the relationship. I haven't had that many long term relationships, mostly short term ones. Guys are still trying to 'impress' me, so who knows what their true thoughts are on giving head.

That's so bizarre.

If I run into a woman who doesn't want to give head, the cure is easy. All I have to do is keep performing oral sex without asking for anything in return. Eventually, most women will guilt themselves into returning the favor. I wonder why that same tactic doesn't work on guys who refuse to give head?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I would rather not orgasm from receiving oral sex (unlike Rem, I can come but it takes a ridiculously long time), I just like the intimacy of the act.

Thanks for answering. I have heard women complain about men who expect to receive but won't give, but I simply have no idea how common or rare such men are, and I have no idea what effect they may or may not have on attitudes.

I bring it up because I recently read a book in which the author pointed out that many women are nervous about receiving oral sex because they think they are "nasty" down there and that partners only do it out of a sense of obligation. Our society has some strange cultural assumptions about that (e.g. that women smell bad or taste bad, neither of which I agree with), and I wondered if those cultural assumptions affect this attitude and whether or not it is the cause for the attitudes of those men who expect to receive but not give.

I am definitely NOT one of those men!! I can't resist the allure of my wife's vagina, I need it in my mouth 24/7, I want to taste her all the time. I want to kiss and suck on her clit all the time. She goes absolutely bonkers over my oral. It's such a sweet, sweet pussy, how could I not go down on her!!!????

I find oral sex to be so highly erotic and something that makes sex extremely hot. Plus its just so fun!! Maybe the men who aren't into giving women head don't find it very erotic? Maybe they don't find other things about sex erotic, either?

Concerning me getting head, my wife can't resist sucking my cock. Due to major oral surgery and then chemo and radiation for oral cancer, she can't do it like she used to...and that makes her more mad, sad and upset about it than me! Before cancer she used to just come into whatever room, whatever I was doing, and throw my cock out of whatever I was wearing and give me absolutely insane head. Then after I was hard and dripping, she'd give it a cute little kiss and say "more later, just wanted to tease you now; just wanted your hard cock in my mouth and throat!!" and run along. I never ever have to ask for it, not in the past, and as she's working back into doing it, she initiates all fellatio. If she wants to do it, she does, and I can't stop her! I never could. It makes her very wet too, if she's not wet she'll suck me until she is. I guess I got the most rare and wonderful woman in the world ;)

Lastly, I can cum pretty easily from head and I always have been able to. Sometimes I can cum in well under 5 minutes, at times in the past it's been under 1 minute. But once she gave me a 1 hour blowjob with no breaks; it just depends on what's happening: will we have sex, will she just want to make me cum in her mouth, will it be some kinky game? It's all fun and very hot to us!

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilt? That's not a very authentic place you want desire to emanate. Just sayin.

You're probably right, but I like to think that if I am enthusiastic enough about doing it for them, it'll be more about reciprocation than guilt when they finally decide to return the favor. Not that I'm psychic and know what they're thinking or anything.

When they announce their intention to return the favor (I find it funny that they feel the need to do so), their statement tends to start out with "Normally I hate doing this but in your case..." or something to that effect, which leads me to suspect that their previous lovers weren't eating them out, or weren't eating them out as enthusiastically.

Oh, I'm not worried about that. I shower at least once daily and if I've done much of anything physical, I'll go wash up a bit before getting naked and sweaty with my partner, ha! I do seem to be a woman that is in the minority as far as my enjoyment of oral, though.

Reactions: lapdog2001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's so bizarre.

If I run into a woman who doesn't want to give head, the cure is easy. All I have to do is keep performing oral sex without asking for anything in return. Eventually, most women will guilt themselves into returning the favor. I wonder why that same tactic doesn't work on guys who refuse to give head?
Because men and women aren't the same? :p

I'm an utterly ...urm.......well, I take personal hygiene very, VERY seriously.
My sense of smell is off the scale acute and if I get even the slightest whiff of BO
from myself it's time for a shower and a scrub with a neutral odour and PH soap or body wash.
Harder to find than you might imagine.

I have had one playmate who refused to go down and all the while demanding "three hole" access with
suck & swallow with a grin.

I do loathe a selfish partner.

I forgave the first time, with a very firm tug of the scrotum just to make sure I had his complete and undivided focus. Ma'am wasn't impressed. In hindsight I was ridiculously generous back then.
The second time I walked out.

I'm no longer give second chances.

Yes! I enjoy it even more when it's my idea though. I enjoy giving women oral sex more than I enjoy giving it to men for some reason, not sure why. I'm not all that bothered about receiving it from others, either male or female, because it just doesn't do it for me, but it's important that someone shows willingness at the beginning, I appreciate the gesture at least. Selfishness or one-sidedness is not ok!, there are other things I like done for me / to me so I tend not to feel that there is any unfairness overall. One of my pet hates is when the other person says "thankyou" afterwards. I HATE IT. Mostly because I only do things I actually WANT to do.

Reactions: 1119457 and Oxnard

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes women have to yank me by the ears to get my face out of their crotch and start fucking.

I really should be more sympathetic when they get like that, because sometimes while I am receiving oral sex, my brain explodes and just starts screaming "Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy now!" and then I have to have pussy under my fingers, under my mouth, or around my cock.