Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's interesting about the intimacy. I, and I think that most guys feel the same, we don't regard blowjobs as real intimate sex. Having vaginal intercourse is totally intimate, but a blowjob not so much. Any guys like to agree or disagree?
Yes, I disagree, oral is every bit as intimate and vaginal, maybe more so. cum in the mouth is all a part of that and snowballing adds even more.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's interesting about the intimacy. I, and I think that most guys feel the same, we don't regard blowjobs as real intimate sex. Having vaginal intercourse is totally intimate, but a blowjob not so much. Any guys like to agree or disagree?

I'll disagree as well. For me, there's a pervy (and admittedly stupid) romance to swallowing. Whether it's a man's or a woman's, cum does have trace amount of nutrients. It always occurs to me that in turn means that you'll end up digesting it and using that for cell production and whatever, so you're literally making them a part of you.

So yeah, I consider swallowing intimate in the same way that some people think the idea of getting nommed on by a vampire is intimate :p

Also, giving oral is pretty one-sided and there's a sweetness to that (one partner making an effort that's really focused on making the other feel good in similar fashion to a massage and such). I wouldn't want to only do oral in a relationship, but mixxed in with everything else I think it's a nice intimate activity.

I don't see it as just sticking my dick in something that feels good.

Tessabunni

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The 'test' that showed 10 women didn't respond... all I can say is all women are different. When I do it I get soaking wet with desire and feel desperate for penetration.
Actually, I was just remembering this -
There have been several times when my lover is thrusting into me and I'm so lost in desire that I need him in my mouth aswell. When that feeling comes over me, I suck my juices off his perfect rock hard cock between bouts of him thrusting it into me.

Ravenskies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The 'test' that showed 10 women didn't respond... all I can say is all women are different. When I do it I get soaking wet with desire and feel desperate for penetration.

I love sucking cock, I get turned on so much, when I deep throat and that cock hits the back of my throat my Ill keep face fucking it till I gag, the sec I gag, my my panties are soaked, and I'm throbbing and craving for cock too. I'm squeezing my my muscles, adding to the sensation and if I suck long enough I could orgasm from sucking cock.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to get a lot of crap for this probably, but I don't really enjoy giving bjs. But my bf won't go down on me unless I do.
Why don't you enjoy it? Your bf sounds like a bit of a selfish lover if you have to give him a bj too?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How is it selfish, if that's the only time he gets oral (from what it sounds like) too? Unless someone doesn't like it, one sided oral sex either way is kinda crap...
Well if that's the only time either gets oral that's selfish for both imo... I'm a firm believer in doing things to please your partner because you want to make them feel good, not just because you'll get something out of it in return. But that's just my opinion.

vixencalledsarge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this thread a bit late but I love it but I've run into to guys who don't enjoy receiving it which sucks! I'm the type to wake someone up with oral or sneak under the desk at home and tease

Tessabunni

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found this thread a bit late but I love it but I've run into to guys who don't enjoy receiving it which sucks! I'm the type to wake someone up with oral or sneak under the desk at home and tease
I'm that type too! But Ive never met anyone who didn't like it- indeed who didn't beg for it!

soleman4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself.

Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

I, too, very much enjoy pleasuring my girl with my tongue. I love the taste, smell and textures of a beautiful pussy and I love seeing and hearing her moans of passion as I work my tongue and mouth all over the vagina. I have never been able to enjoy a blowjob. Married to a girl for 15 years who acted scared of the size of my dick so I never pushed the issue. Then, I met my last g/f who was very open and sexual but also acted scared of my cock when it came to oral. I guess it's just not in the cards for all men to meet a partner who loves to pleasure them orally (sigh)

hannahbaby

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if that's the only time either gets oral that's selfish for both imo... I'm a firm believer in doing things to please your partner because you want to make them feel good, not just because you'll get something out of it in return. But that's just my opinion.

I feel this way as well but also it feels good to make someone feel good.

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Hot damn! Any chance of coming to Australia for a holiday?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love sucking cock, I get turned on so much, when I deep throat and that cock hits the back of my throat my Ill keep face fucking it till I gag, the sec I gag, my my panties are soaked, and I'm throbbing and craving for cock too. I'm squeezing my my muscles, adding to the sensation and if I suck long enough I could orgasm from sucking cock.
Great Post !!