Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

AnonymousWifeUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly do. I guess there’s several feelings going on at once and they all help combine to make it enjoyable. Feeling him grow, his body reacting to it and knowing he’s fighting releasing are all fun. Add to that the feeling of being in charge and control and it’s such a turn on.

Plus I like to give him pleasure

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've wrote in other forums here, I don't like it I LOVE IT !!!
It gives me so much pleasure giving my man pleasure. Touching him, breathing in his scent, feeling him in every way....gets ME beyond aroused. Feeling him grow & hearing his breath change & his low moan...omg yes !!! Grabbing his ass & pushing him in more...i get SOAKED. I rub his cock all over my face & then I rub my tits all over his cock....game on....I orgasm from that alone....So unequivocally do I actually like it ? Hell YES !!!

SexyFantasyGirl

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to be too crass, but I have always wondered. I am good at giving oral to women but I have never enjoyed it for myself. I enjoy it because of the reaction I get and because I like making the woman happy. But it doesn't do anything for me in and of itself.

Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

Well I'm a giver in sex and love to please, and I love oral sex with a man, so I guess I do it for both of us.
seeing one in person does a lot more for me then a picture of one, and yes I've sucked on cocks without caring who it's attached to, some times just because his wife/girlfriend wanted to watch me do it.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Obviously not a lady, but will just say - you know it when she does enjoy it.
In my experience..maybe 20% of gals actually like and want to do it. And maybe only 2 or 3 % LOVE doing it.
In all my years I have had only 2 women who fit the latter. OMG. They moaned more during it than I did! And they both loved cum also.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I though it already was,
It's in women issues, what's the difference

Men are welcome to participate here, but in ask a woman only women can reply. This thread technically it's just a question directed at women. It's died and been revived so many times, and usually by men who have no interest in discussing women's issues.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We should collaborate and make a sticky like we have at the top of AAW.

WI had two stickies at one point. PMsing the funniest damn thing ever. And one other my brain can't recall the name of.

They both vanished when the Great Updating happened.

A new set. For the current crew and future ladies needs to be a thing.