Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

khaun

Just Browsing
Media
my wife doesnt love it. She does enjoy it though. She gets turned on because I like it, because she loves making me happy and feel good.

Thats not to say that she would suck on me for an hour straight, but she says no maybe once or twice a week (which given the amount of head i ask for, isnt a whole lot).

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could ask a related question, this thread got me to wondering whether women who enjoy a larger man and are perhaps just more comfortable with men's equipment generally also enjoy giving oral more. Enjoying and being comfortable is the major key it seems to a woman being good at it in my experience.

jodyhotwet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes. of course. i luv feeling a cock unload in my mouth and yes i luv swallowing cum. to suck a yummy hard cock is the ultimate.

Reactions: Kzkak

Curious Gal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy it and do it to my partner every time we have sex. I absolutely love it, however I don't look at random cocks and think "I want to suck it". Its who is attached to it. Not only do I like pleasing them I just like doing it, especially if I'm having trouble (hardly lol) getting wet.

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I have had a few gals that went STRAIGHT to oral fixation after I flopped Mr. Wang out. Though, they are greatly outnumbered by the the average gals I have been with.

Naturally, mood and all that plays a part. I have had a few also say Fuck it, stick it in me big boy! No joke, I never GOT the chance to do foreplay. Which I enjoy thank you very much.

For me the oral ON me is not a requirement, I don't really care, but almost every single woman I have been with REQUIRES oral on them. So, I let it slide and use the opportunity to better my skills in said area.

The ONLY repeating problem I have ever had with different women is that they go after Mr. Wang like the motherfucker is a cucumber frozen solid. Seriously, no need to beat and suck on that bastard like the world is ending, it does hurt you know!

But, in the end, for me it is the gal, if she is into it, what the fuck do you think I am into? Her, and whatever she is into!

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits?

both of them, I like to suck a nice cock and to please him too. if it is big I even love to suck it, playing with it, making him crazy!:smile:

Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

yeah, it happened:rolleyes:

Reactions: Standard Deviant

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although in any sexual act the pleasure of your partner adds to your own enjoyment of what you're doing I love sucking cock just for the pleasure I get from it. What you say about only going down on a woman because she enjoys it seems to be counter to what most men I know tell me, a lot of men say its their favourite thing sexually and not just because the woman is enjoying it, that they love the sight, sound and taste of pussy.
A lot of guys will say what they think you want to hear. I've hear the complaint from women that men always say how much they love licking pussy, then don't follow through in the end.

And you say you love sucking cock "just for the pleasure" you get from it, but what exactly is the pleasure? The physical stimulation, taste, feel in your mouth or the joy you get from giving pleasure?
Exactly. See I don't. I certainly have no objection to going down on a woman, but if she didn't want it, I would never do it for my own pleasure. And I guess that makes me a minority.
I agree with you. It's that she's enjoying it that really excites me, and that she'll love and thank me for doing it. I like to feel appreciated for doing it in a long term relationship, but in the short term just the joy of giving would be enough.

I was going to leave it at that, but on second thought, maybe I just haven't ever been with a great looking and tasting pussy. Maybe I would like it just for my own selfish pleasure then. (Maybe someday :rolleyes:) So I could see how some women could truly like sucking cock, or at least some cocks.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I doubt that I'm unique when it comes to having an oral fixation. I love to give oral to both women and men. However, I rarely reach orgasm when recieving and find it difficult to maintain an erection when receiving oral from a man. That's just me though. :smile:

leahlovesit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love sucking cock - I really do! It feels really dirty giving a BJ in a random location and swallowing a nice load! (its great watching a mans face while I try swallowing his whole member, hehe) ;o)

XX
Leah

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Age old question: Why is it when men and women are dating, in most cases, women are very liberal with the BJ's ?

Before we were married, my wifes face was buried between my legs, swallowing and all, never complained, never said a word, and 95% of the times she initiated the act.

Now...zero BJ's, and she makes no bones about her dislike for my cock in her mouth. And that is what is common place for couples who have been together numerous years.

Why...Tell me Why ????

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one instance where there is no contest between large hung and not-large hung. It's a clear win for the not-large every time. There's just something about sucking on a smaller one that is pure delight for me for my own sake - not for his. Although I admit I'd be sad if he was one of the men who don't care for that kind of activity.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not alone avg-dick.
My wife was always giving me blow jobs when we were dating and first married. After the baby was born NOTHING, almost 2 years now without a blow job. My wife loves me to do her orally and wants it all the time which I'm more then HAPPY to do. I just wish there was someway to get her back into the sucking action. I keep asking her to do it, but she just says not now, but soon. If you find an answer let me know.

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love sucking cock - it makes me really wet and it really makes me get worked up, but its true - I can't cum w/o some penetration.

So for me while I enjoy sucking cock.. if I am not fucked afterwards then I feel VERY frusterated after he blows his load in my face