Ladies, do you actually enjoy sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Misunderstood Lad, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love it,
    and I'm amazing at it.

I blame my oral fixation.

but i probably just like dick a lot.

2. khaun

khaun New Member

my wife doesnt love it. She does enjoy it though. She gets turned on because I like it, because she loves making me happy and feel good.

Thats not to say that she would suck on me for an hour straight, but she says no maybe once or twice a week (which given the amount of head i ask for, isnt a whole lot).

3. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

If I could ask a related question, this thread got me to wondering whether women who enjoy a larger man and are perhaps just more comfortable with men's equipment generally also enjoy giving oral more. Enjoying and being comfortable is the major key it seems to a woman being good at it in my experience.

4. jodyhotwet

jodyhotwet New Member

yes. of course. i luv feeling a cock unload in my mouth and yes i luv swallowing cum. to suck a yummy hard cock is the ultimate.

5. Curious Gal

Curious Gal New Member

I enjoy it and do it to my partner every time we have sex. I absolutely love it, however I don't look at random cocks and think "I want to suck it". Its who is attached to it. Not only do I like pleasing them I just like doing it, especially if I'm having trouble (hardly lol) getting wet.

6. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Well, I have had a few gals that went STRAIGHT to oral fixation after I flopped Mr. Wang out. Though, they are greatly outnumbered by the the average gals I have been with.

Naturally, mood and all that plays a part. I have had a few also say Fuck it, stick it in me big boy! No joke, I never GOT the chance to do foreplay. Which I enjoy thank you very much.

For me the oral ON me is not a requirement, I don't really care, but almost every single woman I have been with REQUIRES oral on them. So, I let it slide and use the opportunity to better my skills in said area.

The ONLY repeating problem I have ever had with different women is that they go after Mr. Wang like the motherfucker is a cucumber frozen solid. Seriously, no need to beat and suck on that bastard like the world is ending, it does hurt you know!

But, in the end, for me it is the gal, if she is into it, what the fuck do you think I am into? Her, and whatever she is into!

7. need2bfilled

need2bfilled New Member

i can honestly say that it's one of my all time favorite things in the world to do for a guy.... I just LOVE the little faces that guys make!!! ;)

8. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

both of them, I like to suck a nice cock and to please him too. if it is big I even love to suck it, playing with it, making him crazy!:smile:

yeah, it happened:rolleyes:

9. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lot of guys will say what they think you want to hear. I've hear the complaint from women that men always say how much they love licking pussy, then don't follow through in the end.

And you say you love sucking cock "just for the pleasure" you get from it, but what exactly is the pleasure? The physical stimulation, taste, feel in your mouth or the joy you get from giving pleasure?
    I agree with you. It's that she's enjoying it that really excites me, and that she'll love and thank me for doing it. I like to feel appreciated for doing it in a long term relationship, but in the short term just the joy of giving would be enough.

I was going to leave it at that, but on second thought, maybe I just haven't ever been with a great looking and tasting pussy. Maybe I would like it just for my own selfish pleasure then. (Maybe someday :rolleyes:) So I could see how some women could truly like sucking cock, or at least some cocks.

10. SoFla8

SoFla8 New Member

Albums:
    I doubt that I'm unique when it comes to having an oral fixation. I love to give oral to both women and men. However, I rarely reach orgasm when recieving and find it difficult to maintain an erection when receiving oral from a man. That's just me though. :smile:

11. leahlovesit

leahlovesit New Member

I love sucking cock - I really do! It feels really dirty giving a BJ in a random location and swallowing a nice load! (its great watching a mans face while I try swallowing his whole member, hehe) ;o)

XX
    Leah

12. VelvetMouth

VelvetMouth New Member

Albums:
    Yes, especially while being fingered in the same rhythm as my sucking.

13. FunLovin.1

FunLovin.1 New Member

Albums:
    I dont like it, to the disappointment of my partner

14. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Yes, makes me feel dirty in a good way.

Not into the facials though.

15. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Sucking cock makes me horny. I have looked at some pics in the gallery and thought about how a certain cock would feel in my mouth.

16. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Age old question: Why is it when men and women are dating, in most cases, women are very liberal with the BJ's ?

Before we were married, my wifes face was buried between my legs, swallowing and all, never complained, never said a word, and 95% of the times she initiated the act.

Now...zero BJ's, and she makes no bones about her dislike for my cock in her mouth. And that is what is common place for couples who have been together numerous years.

Why...Tell me Why ????

17. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

This is one instance where there is no contest between large hung and not-large hung. It's a clear win for the not-large every time. There's just something about sucking on a smaller one that is pure delight for me for my own sake - not for his. Although I admit I'd be sad if he was one of the men who don't care for that kind of activity.

18. shaved and trimmed

Your not alone avg-dick.
    My wife was always giving me blow jobs when we were dating and first married. After the baby was born NOTHING, almost 2 years now without a blow job. My wife loves me to do her orally and wants it all the time which I'm more then HAPPY to do. I just wish there was someway to get her back into the sucking action. I keep asking her to do it, but she just says not now, but soon. If you find an answer let me know.

19. B_LeiaSwift

B_LeiaSwift New Member

I love sucking cock - it makes me really wet and it really makes me get worked up, but its true - I can't cum w/o some penetration.

So for me while I enjoy sucking cock.. if I am not fucked afterwards then I feel VERY frusterated after he blows his load in my face

20. Love-it

Gold Member

Have you tried putting chocolate syrup on your penis?

Draft saved Draft deleted