Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally Posted by shaved and trimmed

Your not alone avg-dick.
My wife was always giving me blow jobs when we were dating and first married. After the baby was born NOTHING, almost 2 years now without a blow job. My wife loves me to do her orally and wants it all the time which I'm more then HAPPY to do. I just wish there was someway to get her back into the sucking action. I keep asking her to do it, but she just says not now, but soon. If you find an answer let me know.

things change after the babies come along for a woman unfortunatly, women are all touched out by the end of the day, you've had a baby on your hip all day, or you just want to be a mommy, you still love your husband, but its different. you need to date, and get the romance back, a back massage maybe, taking a bath together , sweet and sensual things work wonders, , ,or just flat out tell her, i need it bad!!!! and, i would hold back from doing it to her also, that usually works beleive me!

Reactions: 1119457

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you like to suck cock for HIM? I did when i was younger

Or do you like it on its own merits? YES

Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached? YESSSS

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
There is something about holding a cock... feeling it get harder in my hands, stroking the incredibly soft, smooth skin, seeing that first drop of precum that creates a dome on the top, taking my finger and playing with it, creating a long string... tasting it, salty or sweet, then giving a long, wet lick up the front as it throbs. Then you can begin the teasing. :biggrin1:

I couldnt agree more. Knowing that you are giving so much pleasure, being able to feel and see that pleasure growing. Then the sigh as him hard masculine cock touches your wet feminine mouth. The long soft moans as your tounge tastes every inch of his cock. Feeling his balls getting tighter and tighter as you take him in over and over again until he eventually tells you he's going to cum. Then the sweet saltiness in your mouth and the look of satisfaction on his face.

Men arent the only ones who enjoy blow jobs

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sucking my boyfriend's cock, although I prefer to masturbate it because of the eye contact, I can see the look on his face and watch his body writhe with pleasure.

The problem with that is so few women know how to stroke a guy properly. I'm guessing if you like it, than you are good at it which is rare. Keeping it lubed and being forceful enough without going overboard is the key. I can actually cum a lot faster from a hand job then I can from a BJ.

Reactions: BillR31

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The other thing I like about giving him a hand job is that I can talk to him about what I'm doing, which drives him crazy.

The problem with that is so few women know how to stroke a guy properly. I'm guessing if you like it, than you are good at it which is rare. Keeping it lubed and being forceful enough without going overboard is the key. I can actually cum a lot faster from a hand job then I can from a BJ.

Reactions: BillR31

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is an acquired taste. Initially I was quite revolted by the idea of having a dick in my mouth. But over time, seeing how much the guys enjoy it, I have grown to like it a lot. I still remember the first time a guy came in my mouth, I don't think he was expecting that I would let him do that, and I saw the look on his face, it was priceless. Like a combination of shock, triumph, pure pleasure, and joy!

Reactions: BillR31 and 1119457

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?

Oh, yes :biggrin1:. Since we have two small kids we seldom have time for anything but the very quickest of quickies, but on nights that we do get to prolong our play I just love to sink down on my husband and lick, suck, and play with his tool :banana:. The only thing I don't like is when I don't check to make sure there are no loose hairs on his shaft, and then I get hair down my throat. That's annoying :mad:. And, oh yes, I swallow. :wink:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... this thread surprised me a LOT. I've heard that some women simply enjoyed the activity, but I didn't know so many women were SO into it. Simply put, I got a particularly hard boner from reading this thread.

About having a guy get hard in your mouth... I just find it funny that some girls like that idea so much, because it's something I've always wanted to try with a lady.

D

deleted264005

Besides the control and facial expressions on the man of fellatio, what is it physically that excites you ladies? The taste of the semen and different skin areas, the texture of the whole thing? Also can you feel the muscle contractions before and during the ejaculation?

Reactions: 1119457

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well sorry but I love giving to a woman; seeing and hearing her reaction and it makes for better foreplay and really gets me in the mood, I also of course love recieving it and believe that you should do it for the person you love because it pleases them and the world isn't gonna end if you do it for them and you married that person or are their B/F or G/F and if you don't fuck around then whats the worry? If it pleases and makes one person happy then I'd do it for them even if I didn't like doing it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Besides the control and facial expressions on the man of fellatio, what is it physically that excites you ladies? The taste of the semen and different skin areas, the texture of the whole thing? Also can you feel the muscle contractions before and during the ejaculation?
I can absolutely feel the muscle contractions when a guy ejaculates - that is true for both mouth and vag/anal penetration. But I've never had intercourse without a condom, so I am assume what I do feel with penetration is a bit muted?

Not sure what excites me about giving head, it really is the whole process. The excitement of seeing his goodies, touching it for the first time, his not wanting you to stop touching, licking, sucking - all good! Also, as I previously posted, it is knowing, or possessing the knowledge of how to please someone orally that is a huge turn on.

duckie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes! i love the taste, feel just everything about having my husband's cock in my mouth. I think more than my husband likes it (i think) I could do it more often than we do. He thinks it's okay but he like other things more or has to be in the mood for oral.:069:

shiksa34

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having my bf in my mouth. I love the soft skin. I've never been so fixated on any guys balls as I am with his. He's something special. I love taking his balls in my mouth. Even after he cums, I still want to suck him. I want more. He needs a break to get hard again. Damn, I miss his deliciousness. I should attack him next time. Pull off his pants when he walks in the door. So love the oral, but can't just be any guy. Has to be someone I love.

Reactions: Gotham Batman