Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

SexyNerdGirl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a very big fan of giving oral and have a some what hard time keeping things our of my mouth. Which makes for some pretty interesting times around our house ;) I can't really think of anything else that gets me nearly as turned on as it in fact.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy it to the extent that I've refused to date guys who don't enjoy receiving (yes, there have actually been a couple). It's true that it's a power trip. It's true that hearing the moans and seeing the faces that you're causing make it that much more exciting. For me though, it's the physical act of doing it as well. Feeling the weight of a cock on my tongue (especially feeling it grow in my mouth) is incredibly erotic to me. For me, that "full" feeling (vaginally) that women talk about, applies orally too. The feel of the skin... Pushing myself to take it as deeply as I can... Contracting my throat muscles around it... All very sexy things. I don't think anything tops a man who will take control and use my mouth as he pleases though (providing he's not trying to suffocate me haha). Not only is that a huge rush, but it's a great way to learn what you're doing with a dick. Anyway, now I'm babbling because I've managed to make myself horny. So, there's my two cents on the matter.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, its true about married, vs dating blowjobs. Why? I don't really know!! I don't know why a husband's dick is so unappealing, maybe because you have to look at it all the time, or there are other issues (maybe your needs arent being met) or because you stop seeing him as a sexual being after you have children together. I wish I knew!!

Reactions: 1119457

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yep, its true about married, vs dating blowjobs. Why? I don't really know!! I don't know why a husband's dick is so unappealing, maybe because you have to look at it all the time, or there are other issues (maybe your needs arent being met) or because you stop seeing him as a sexual being after you have children together. I wish I knew!!

That makes me profoundly sad. I hope it doesn't happen to me when I get married. I can't imagine it happening but you never really know til you've been there, I guess.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That makes me profoundly sad. I hope it doesn't happen to me when I get married. I can't imagine it happening but you never really know til you've been there, I guess.

Every time I think about getting married, I think about this... well, this and getting excited over new Bed, Bath and Beyond catalogs.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Don't worry Chrissy it doesn't always work that way. BJs continued for the duration of my marriage even when it was clear that it was failing. It was the one form of "communication" we could both agree on 100% of the time. Perhaps I still felt close to his cock even when I no longer felt close to him? Oh, and during my pregnancies the BJs were the best form of sex for me. I couldn't get enough of them.

xxxdeviant

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you like to suck cock for HIM? Or do you like it on its own merits? Perhaps a better way of putting it is: if you see a nice looking dick in a gallery pic do you ever say to your self "boy, I'd love to suck that thing" without any thought to the guy to whom it is attached?
i LOOOOOVE sucking cock. i mean i just love to have it deep in my throat, licking and sucking on every part of it. part of the enjoyment is the reaction sure but mostly i love cock. good hard cock.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife sucked my cock on our first date, and she's still happily sucking it over four years later! (And I'm still happily letting her... :biggrin1:)

sunflowers1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I too adore sucking cock, I like to take it deep as I can, and I will stay there for hours.

Used to hear, 'you won't get me to cum like that' but I have 'suck'seeded hehe

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never really into it until I met my husband. Now I really look forward to it as part of our sex life. It's not just that he has a beautiful cock to suck, but the amount of pleasure it seems to bring him. His reactions kind of cheer me on and give the encouragement to keep going. I like getting that kind of feedback.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whether it's just cock, or about HIM: it is definitely about the man himself and that he's sharing his body with me. I may see a nice cock or body somewhere, but it's not more than momentary appreciation at best. I'm not attracted by the body itself, but by the man HIMself.

Yes!!!! Anytime, anywhere.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend seemed to when we were first going out, but then did it reluctantly, then stopped altogether. Which is an issue for me. First she blamed a problem with the joint in her jaw ( hmmmm ) then she flat out said she doesn't like it. I on the other hand love going down on her and it really gets her off, too. A bit selfish I think.

JuicyBeauty69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely. There is nothing like having a hard rod in your mouth especially a big hard one that is circumsized. YUM....all wet and warm in my mouth. I need one now. I will never suck and uncut one.

Piaffe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally into it even after 14 years of marriage.. infact I am really into it now compared to the earlier years when I did to just please him.

I think it must be a developed oral fixation.

I throb thinking about it.. and yes some gallery pics on here have made me slurp and drool a little.

I can cum just sucking him off and rubbing myself against his legs.. or I'll flip myself around and rub on his chest or his face...

Sometimes when watching t.v I'll fish it out of his pants and just lie on the sitting sucking it casually to amuse myself.