Ladies, do you ask a guy his size on a first date?

hill51107

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who conider yourselves size queens, when do you ask a new guy about his size, or do you just wait to find out?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you did it would up being the first and last date with that chap. It shows a lack of respect, style or class.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have actively sought out big guys on ads online and phone ads, but have gone out on "normal" dates too :biggrin1: - and no, I don't ask.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
For those of you who conider yourselves size queens, when do you ask a new guy about his size, or do you just wait to find out?

If by 'ask' you mean do I sit on it nekked and wiggle - well yes, often and that usually gets me the answer to the question - If, however, by 'ask' you mean do I say 'hey, man, do you have a big cock? What are the stats?" then no, of course I don't.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been asked on a first date before, but only once, and only because the conversation had turned in that direction because of an exchange of double entendres.

Generally unless it was asked out of a spirit of fun and fit into the conversation, I wouldn't see it as being the classiest move a lady could make.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly mule, if we asked that on a first date it would be apparent that our major interest wasn't his personality, how well we got on, it would be his cock only - it'd be a sure way of confining anything that happened purely to the sexual.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are women so fucking timid and afraid to bring up sexual topics?

Is it because they don't want to be seen for what they all really are? Human beings with wants and needs... 'sluts' to American society?

Grow the fuck up. Ask BEFORE the date starts for all I care. Hell ask before you even say HELLO. Just be a fucking grown up and forget this social anxiety bull shit.