Ladies, do you ask a guy his size on a first date?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are women so fucking timid and afraid to bring up sexual topics?

Is it because they don't want to be seen for what they all really are? Human beings with wants and needs... 'sluts' to American society?

Grow the fuck up. Ask BEFORE the date starts for all I care. Hell ask before you even say HELLO. Just be a fucking grown up and forget this social anxiety bull shit.

Goodness!
Judging by your tone in the "help a dad deal" I would have assumed that you would require that we be timid, chaste virgins, who most certainly never talk about those sort of things.
And here you are encouraging us to be "grown up" and talk openly about sexual matters.
Remember that we all someones daughter.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who conider yourselves size queens, when do you ask a new guy about his size, or do you just wait to find out?
I have never asked, nor do I intend to start.

If by 'ask' you mean do I sit on it nekked and wiggle - well yes, often and that usually gets me the answer to the question - If, however, by 'ask' you mean do I say 'hey, man, do you have a big cock? What are the stats?" then no, of course I don't.
:biggrin1: Oh yeah, I do that! But not on the first date. :wink:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodness!
Judging by your tone in the "help a dad deal" I would have assumed that you would require that we be timid, chaste virgins, who most certainly never talk about those sort of things.
And here you are encouraging us to be "grown up" and talk openly about sexual matters.
Remember that we all someones daughter.

Grown ups should act like grown ups. Kids should act like kids. Don't allow a kid to go fuck some other kid to create another kid. How hard is this short blob of information to understand?

I'd think it wouldn't be hard at all.........

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it is exciting when a girl asks about that. It doesn't mean that sex is all she cares about. A girl can do it in a way that doesn't come across as offensive. One girl I dated told the joke about men coming in three sizes--small, medium and 'oh, my god.' She was obviously hoping I was an OMG. She could probably tell by my embarassment that I was not well-endowed, and it saved the awkwardness of making that discovery too late. To tell the truth, hearing her tell that joke really turned me on--and saved me from much worse embarassment later on.

Another girl told me she liked me a lot but wondered if what she had heard from "a friend of a friend" about my penis size was true. We became good Platonic friends.

A girl who is honest about her sexual preferences can spare a guy who is small from a lot of unnecessary grief. And hearing a woman openly express her sexual needs really is kind of exciting in a way.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are women so fucking timid and afraid to bring up sexual topics?

Is it because they don't want to be seen for what they all really are? Human beings with wants and needs... 'sluts' to American society?

Grow the fuck up. Ask BEFORE the date starts for all I care. Hell ask before you even say HELLO. Just be a fucking grown up and forget this social anxiety bull shit.
you have issues.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have issues.

Ok, so teach me how to not have issues. Explain to me what's wrong with wanting people to act their age and discuss sex like adults.

Sure what I said was meant to be animated and overstated but no it's cool, just let me know how I should think about this in the future and I'll see if you're correct in your explanation.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so teach me how to not have issues. Explain to me what's wrong with wanting people to act their age and discuss sex like adults.

Sure what I said was meant to be animated and overstated but no it's cool, just let me know how I should think about this in the future and I'll see if you're correct in your explanation.
now why would i want to do that, when you're so amusing to watch?

please continue.

D

deleted37010

when you accept the premise of THAT question... tsk- tsk- tsk-

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's impractical. Why not simply measure the width span of your hand to use as a gauge for length and how far around you can grip as a gauge for girth?

I'm guessing that would be most guys preferred measurement gauge. I know it would work for me.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
while it would put me off a bit if it were asked bluntly or as the first question, if i were enjoying the date and the conversation had turned in that direction and she asked in a playful manner how big i was...i think it'd probably be a little bit of a turn on. context is everything. ;)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I will admit there has been a time or two when ive been out with friends and very drunkly grabbed a guys crotch. It was funny and in context at the time but i would never do that or even ask if i was sober and in control of myself

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could see myself doing that if I really wanted to know. And he wasn't interested in going to a nudist beach.......

I don't think it would be very difficult to get a guy to show you his cock.

I think it wouldn't be hard to get the conversation going in that direction with lighthearted banter.

Even being on LPSG could be a conversation starter......and maybe you could mention interesting discussion threads you read on LPSG.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly {and i KNOW i'm going to insult a few people here} it strikes me as cheap, tacky and lacking in class to ask intimate questions of a person you've yet to establish an intimate relationship with.
i would assume the person extremely immature and shallow.

i don't sleep with people who can't grasp basic manners.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry you feel the way you do Dolfette. I am glad everyone can have an opinion and not have to worry about being called names.

I am not in the dating scene. I have been married for 19 years and I knew what I was getting from the get go.

I think it is very important to ask intimate questions before establishing an intimate relationship with someone that a person could be incompatable with.

This is my opinion.