Ladies, do you just like to KNOW?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B-random, Mar 2, 2007.

1. B-random

B-random New Member

Hope everybody is doing well! I just have a question that I have been curious about for a while. I went to a party over the summer and we were in a more rural-woodsy place. We were outside and I had to pee. I was talking with a friend that happens to be a girl. I didn't want to be rude and just walk away from her so I said, "I'm going to go take a piss in the woods. I'll be right back." She said, "Oh, can I come." I didn't expect a response so I just said, "Why?" She said, "I just like to know how big guys dicks are." I declined, I'm a little shy and reserved for that, but it made me wonder if this is common thinking for ladies. Do you ladies wonder how big your male buddies dicks are? Even if you are not sexually interested in them, is it just fun or interesting to know what guys are packing and why? Let me know what you ladies think, and thanks!

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe I'm weird, but I have no desire to see the cocks of my male friends. They are my friends, some of them since the 3rd grade!
    We don't date, kiss, or fuck. They are like my brothers, I don't follow them into the bathroom, eye their package, or accidentally grope them even when drunk.

My guess is she's interested in you as something more than a friend.

njqt466

3. sexybiwife

sexybiwife New Member

Well. speaking as a woman with male friends....just because you don't think she is interested sexually, doesn't mean she isn't:) I love to look at guys cocks, and depending on what I see usually makes the determination on if I am interested or not!

Jackie

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, I'm more interested in see a guy pee than to see the size of his cock in the situation you described...

I'm fascinated by men peeing and you completly distracted me by it now...:rolleyes: :tongue:

Well...

I would normally have curiosity to see man penis if I crave him somehow if not - I wont.

5. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Why? :redface: Serious. I´m curious about what do/would you like to know/see.

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Mmmmm..is very eroctic and animalistic to me all the process as his touch and handle his penises, sticking it outside his garment to aliviate his bladder and just pee freely..mmm... peeing in nature, watering bushes, sand, grass, all over.. and the noise it makes while fluid touches the superficie he chooses to pee..is hot hot sexy...I just love it love it love it!!!

Mmmmm.....:redface: LOL...

7. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some can be really curious, when drunk, but in a dare kind of way.

At a party at an after-hours boozecan I went into the bathroom for a much needed whiz and was immediately followed in by a mate's girlfriend. Both claiming desperation, and both refusing to back down, we proceeded to share the bathroom. Sink for me. Toilet for her. I kept my back turned enough to be discreetly hidden, but she asked if I was being bashful. As I turned slightly to answer her challenge I could see her eyes on my junk.

Obligatory compliment offered. "Nice dick!"

Shit. That got a bit weird. Guys rarely speak to each other in the can.

She was a nurse. Probably had seen hundreds. She enjoyed being a bit outrageous. Wanted to push the limits a bit. No big deal. Our mates laughed later when I mentioned it, but her boyfriend seemed slightly put off.

Everything remained normal afterward.

8. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I have had ladies ask to hold it while I piss. No big deal. I let them and they all thought it was cool. It always led to sex.

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Interesting Josiah...I have had that offer too:confused:

...OB

10. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Marry me.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I do like to know.

It sounds strange but am very open with my friends, i buy them sex toys etc and i consider genetalia nothing special when its only on a 'freinds' level. And for them to trust me enough to show me their penises means alot to me. Its a trust/sharing thing rather than a sexual thing.

I hate the idea of genetalia being so taboo that it shouldnt be talked about or shown

12. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    definately get that chance here...;)

13. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very interesting, mighty mastodon. Actually I have asked to do the same and received permission- but it never led to sex. I was simply interested in how it feels coursing through the cock, and I especially enjoyed the shaking it off at the end!:tongue: yes they did start getting hard- I guess thats a normal reaction? It was fun for me- I would do it again given the opportunity.:biggrin1:

14. No_Strings

Gold Member

You wash your hands before going into the kitchen I hope... :biggrin1::wink:

15. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course!:wink: and wash the kitchen before cooking :biggrin1:

16. mirinov

mirinov New Member

Interesting thread... :smile:

I've never had a lady ask to hold my penis as I urinated, but there's a good chance if they did that I would probably get hard. Depends on who's holding it I guess!

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Probably in that sink that somebody just whizzed in.

First Law of Thermodynamics - you can't win.

18. viking1

Gold Member

I would be hard in an instant just thinking about it as soon as she asked to see it or hold it. No women have ever asked me this, though. Probably a good thing really. When she sees it and starts laughing my feelings would be hurt.

19. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

20. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue:

Oki than...it will be in a tropical paradise island and forest cerimony, ok?:biggrin1:

Hold it..hold it the flow...attention pls....

Jokes aside..but pls..lets no banalize the beauty art of taking a pee. And I need correct myself as not "a man peeing" but "the man" peeing...it takes a special man to pee just right and do it with gusto and a master in it - to me...LOL

One thing is have curiosity for something another is to be fascinated by it. The ones at same page as I'm will understand... :cool:

Thank you for your understanding in this very very important matter...to me!

:wink: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted