Ladies, do you just like to KNOW?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I'm more interested in see a guy pee than to see the size of his cock in the situation you described...

I'm fascinated by men peeing and you completly distracted me by it now...:rolleyes: :tongue:
I must say ive never had any interest in men peeing and never looked at any of the ex's while they went to the toilet but when i visited the gallery here i seen a clip of a guy peeing, squeezing it through his foreskin and just playing with it as he urniated.

That clip i watched so many times and now i cant remember who it was. But i think it was the peeing and playing with the foreskin that fascinates me..So next time im with an uncut guy im sure to ask him if i can watch him pee.

I think im becoming a foreskin slut:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting, mighty mastodon. Actually I have asked to do the same and received permission- but it never led to sex. I was simply interested in how it feels coursing through the cock, and I especially enjoyed the shaking it off at the end!:tongue: yes they did start getting hard- I guess thats a normal reaction? It was fun for me- I would do it again given the opportunity.:biggrin1:

One of the first hikes my future wife and I went on in the High Sierra's was up to Volcanic Knob and I asked her if she would like to hold my penis while I was peeing, she loved guiding my piss stream and shaking the drops off and putting it back in my pants.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Related: We used to skinnydip every chance we got, whenever lakes, rivers and hot springs were available. I remember one little hot spring below the one lane road that went into our area of mountains, it was just big enough for three people; two friends from college and I went skinnydipping the girl/woman was the sister of another friend of mine, and she was a doctor. She was staring at my penis and then she asked if she could examine my penis because she had never seen a foreskin before! She hadn't been a doctor long but I was still amazed that she was unfamiliar with an uncircumcized penis. I was hoping her touching my penis would lead to something else, I was still a virgin at the time, but she was with her boyfriend. This spring was in a little shelf that basically sat in a cliff, it has a beautiful view.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Related: We used to skinnydip every chance we got, whenever lakes, rivers and hot springs were available. I remember one little hot spring below the one lane road that went into our area of mountains, it was just big enough for three people; two friends from college and I went skinnydipping the girl/woman was the sister of another friend of mine, and she was a doctor. She was staring at my penis and then she asked if she could examine my penis because she had never seen a foreskin before! She hadn't been a doctor long but I was still amazed that she was unfamiliar with an uncircumcized penis. I was hoping her touching my penis would lead to something else, I was still a virgin at the time, but she was with her boyfriend. This spring was in a little shelf that basically sat in a cliff, it has a beautiful view.

surprisingly enough, for some of us who had at one time only a limited history with males, had not been exposed at all to an uncircumcised man. I was 20 something, and I thought there was something wrong with it!! I have since chalked it up to the american barbaric culture, and find beauty in both cut and uncut.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds wonderful. What's the name of the springs?

As far as I know this little hot spring doesn't have a name, or maybe I should say it didn't at that time. You have to be shown where it is by someone who knows of its existence and I would probably have to do a bit of looking to find it again.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some things you "gotta go solo on", that is, no strangers, friends or relatives. Urinating, taking a dump, and puking are the first three that come to mind.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
There are some things you "gotta go solo on", that is, no strangers, friends or relatives. Urinating, taking a dump, and puking are the first three that come to mind.

I enjoy holding a womans hair back, and making her feel secure when she's had one too many, or comforting a close friend when they're ill and vomiting
:redface:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy holding a womans hair back, and making her feel secure when she's had one too many, or comforting a close friend when they're ill and vomiting
:redface:

How did you KNOW how much I hate trying to hold my hair back when I am ill.
you are amazing.:tongue:

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think women would only want to know how big a guy's dick is if she was interested in having sex with him. Seems weird to be interested in that if you just want to be friends.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...I was talking with a friend that happens to be a girl. I didn't want to be rude and just walk away from her so I said, "I'm going to go take a piss in the woods. I'll be right back." She said, "Oh, can I come." I didn't expect a response so I just said, "Why?" She said, "I just like to know how big guys dicks are." I declined, I'm a little shy and reserved for that, but it made me wonder if this is common thinking for ladies. Do you ladies wonder how big your male buddies dicks are? Even if you are not sexually interested in them, is it just fun or interesting to know what guys are packing and why? Let me know what you ladies think, and thanks!
Ummm... - hmm. I think you missed the point. She was coming onto you, hello? Speaking generally, if we feel comfortable enough to express our curiousity about your sexual physicality - we feel comfortable enough to express our own sexual physicality.
Well. speaking as a woman with male friends....just because you don't think she is interested sexually, doesn't mean she isn't:)

Maybe I'm weird, but I have no desire to see the cocks of my male friends. They are my friends, some of them since the 3rd grade!
We don't date, kiss, or fuck. They are like my brothers, I don't follow them into the bathroom, eye their package, or accidentally grope them even when drunk.

There ya go. All good cases in point.

My guess is she's interested in you as something more than a friend.

njqt466

B_ebonyjo22

Experimental Member
Media
I have been lucky to have held a number of peeing Penises,it has always turned me on.I love to shake them when they finish peeing also.