Ladies, do you like a hairy guy?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love man fur. I think it's great everywhere except the back and balls. Shaved balls are essential if you're going to put them in your mouth, and back hair is just..well not appealing. Furry chest and stomach though- hot hot hot!!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind a little bit - but too much turns me off. I went out with a guy once who was only 21 - and he was COVERED in a thick mat of black hair. And he wanted me to lick him. That didn't happen.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as he's comfortable in his skin I'm not really be bothered - but I do like a man to look manly and, for me, that includes body hair. In photos little to no body hair possibly looks better - but in real life I prefer my man to feel snuggly ;)

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mind a little bit - but too much turns me off. I went out with a guy once who was only 21 - and he was COVERED in a thick mat of black hair. And he wanted me to lick him. That didn't happen.
How did you handle that type of situation? Personally, I wouldn't expect a girl to lick me if they didn't want to. Just do what you're completely comfortable with doing.

So what I get from this thread is that body hair generally isn't that much an issue for women when looking for a partner, but physically speaking (and some women have already said this), what types of body hair would be turnons and turnoffs? And judging from some of the other posts in here, I guess younger guys are probably better off being shaved, so what do you ladies (and guys too, since this was moved to a more appropriate and open forum) think is an appopriate age for the guys to start keeping the body hair?

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Other than stuff like ear hair, most guys are going to have full body hair - whatever that is for them personally - by their mid-teens. Being hairy in your 20's is by no means unusual.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did you handle that type of situation? Personally, I wouldn't expect a girl to lick me if they didn't want to. Just do what you're completely comfortable with doing.

So what I get from this thread is that body hair generally isn't that much an issue for women when looking for a partner, but physically speaking (and some women have already said this), what types of body hair would be turnons and turnoffs? And judging from some of the other posts in here, I guess younger guys are probably better off being shaved, so what do you ladies (and guys too, since this was moved to a more appropriate and open forum) think is an appopriate age for the guys to start keeping the body hair?

LOL...this post made me laugh. Why do you think young guys should shave and why would there be an age at which a guy would start keeping his hair?

The reason my taste changed from liking no hair to liking the hair is because it's so gross so have razor rash, and red bumps, and all the prickly hairs that grow back within hours of shaving. You cant fight it, I mean unless you laser it off you're going to have constant irritation and stubble. It is far preferable to just be natural and work with what youve got. Aside from that I like men that look like men. Having no body hair reminds me too much of a boy.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
salt and pepper/silver man fuzzy *melts*

young dudes look good all sporty and wind shear friendly.
skinny can carry bare.
manly-beefy.. furry is best.

Last edited:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL...this post made me laugh. Why do you think young guys should shave and why would there be an age at which a guy would start keeping his hair?

The reason my taste changed from liking no hair to liking the hair is because it's so gross so have razor rash, and red bumps, and all the prickly hairs that grow back within hours of shaving. You cant fight it, I mean unless you laser it off you're going to have constant irritation and stubble. It is far preferable to just be natural and work with what youve got. Aside from that I like men that look like men. Having no body hair reminds me too much of a boy.
(at the bold part): Well, because you said that back hair is not appealing! :p But I really, really hate having my back shaved for the same exact reasons you mentioned in the second paragraph.

(at the underlined part): And it just seems to me that younger girls would prefer smoother guys, or it seems more appropriate/accepted if they're shaved/smooth everywhere except for their treasure trail, arms, and legs.

Last edited:

D_rcst6vy

Just Browsing
Media
I personally don't like a lot of hair. DOn't like it getting caught in the teeth when going down. I try to keep my lower 40 taken care of (stealing someone' term) so I like it when a guy does the same. A little chest hair is good. I just don't like Chewbacca. Personal pref!

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally don't like a lot of hair. DOn't like it getting caught in the teeth when going down. I try to keep my lower 40 taken care of (stealing someone' term) so I like it when a guy does the same. A little chest hair is good. I just don't like Chewbacca. Personal pref!
That's fine! That's all this topic is about, giving your personal preference(s)!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than stuff like ear hair, most guys are going to have full body hair - whatever that is for them personally - by their mid-teens. Being hairy in your 20's is by no means unusual.

The amount of hair this guy had on I'd never seen before. I'm Italian. I've seen a lot of guys in my family shirtless and I know they're hairy - but this kid was like a thick matted carpet. It was unusual and body hair to the extreme.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I played it off to being shy and letting him know that he was moving way too fast for me. He ended up really pissing me off by trying to force me to give him head so I yelled at him and left.

I don't think it's necessary for guys to shave - that guy I mentioned is a one in a million case - I'd never seen so much condensed body hair before. Ever.
I really don't think it's an issue usually. As far as pubic hair goes, I like that trimmed back because I love giving head. I do not love a big bush in my mouth during.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Do I like a hairy guy? I like a sexy guy... LOL

I don't mind body hair... really. Howecer, I prefer shaved or trim in the privates area, just b/c it makes it easier to give blowjobs (for me). Very much like SK comments above.

I'm not so sure how I feel about excessive hair all over the body....