Ladies, Do You Like Having Your Ass Licked?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mmmmmm

Mmmmmmm my kind of girl! That’s really hot. What is it about anal licking that you enjoy?

I'm not a girl..

Grown ass woman, thank you very much.

It's a significant peeve of mine to be called girl. Girls are not old enough to be here. Just keep that on the back-burner.

Playfultrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a girl..

Grown ass woman, thank you very much.

It's a significant peeve of mine to be called girl. Girls are not old enough to be here. Just keep that on the back-burner.

my bad. No offense meant. Noted :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
my bad. No offense meant. Noted :)

I know you weren't intentionally insulting me or anything, it happens all over the site. I just like to let it be known.. and I'm not the only lady on the site with those feels.

Anyway, ass-licking just feels good. I dunno why but it's particularly lovely. And eating ass makes me feel the same thrill from a different perspective. Seeing him quiver... Yes please.

Playfultrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know you weren't intentionally insulting me or anything, it happens all over the site. I just like to let it be known.. and I'm not the only lady on the site with those feels.

Anyway, ass-licking just feels good. I dunno why but it's particularly lovely. And eating ass makes me feel the same thrill from a different perspective. Seeing him quiver... Yes please.
I appreciate and respect the candor. Thank you!

oohhhhh the quivers. Mmmmmm I totally get that.

Reactions: orangeC
D

deleted5700751

i'd gladly do it for her but she doesnt want me to. i did it once while she was distracted and i could feel her enjoying it, but when she realized she shut down about it.