Ladies, Do you like seeing guys naked?

lazyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Do you enjoy seeing guys naked, how much difference does it make if he's in good condition, is it better if he's got a big cock, is it only interesting if you know the guy, is it more interesting if the guy is hard, do you like to look at magazines such as playgirl or see strippers - if you went to see a stripper would you be disappointed if he didn't strip all the way and would you expect him to be hard??

Lets say, if you had a neighbour (in good condition) who was sunbathing naked, would you take a look, if you were impressed with what you saw would you continue looking or even say "hello"

Thanks

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's face it.... the women here, on this site would have to be crazy to not like the site of a naked man. Silly, why else do you think we're here? For the casserole recipes?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

Do you enjoy seeing guys naked, how much difference does it make if he's in good condition, is it better if he's got a big cock, is it only interesting if you know the guy, is it more interesting if the guy is hard, do you like to look at magazines such as playgirl or see strippers - if you went to see a stripper would you be disappointed if he didn't strip all the way and would you expect him to be hard??

Lets say, if you had a neighbour (in good condition) who was sunbathing naked, would you take a look, if you were impressed with what you saw would you continue looking or even say "hello"

Thanks

I'd *always* look. If a man has a beautiful body and great "package" I think that's extraordinarily hot. I *love* seeing a man naked, if he's got some muscle on him and above average well-shaped cock. If he were hard, it would be a tremendous turn-on.

I admit a bony man is not much of a turn on, nor one who is morbidly obese, but a fit man with a large cock, ummmmmmmmm, that's delicious in my book! Love men's bodies!

Don't watch strippers, look at magazines, but real life experience is different. If my neighbor were sunbathing naked, and looked good, I'd keep looking.......

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't pay him any mind Scorpio. Their are way more decent guys here an else where, you don't have to wast time with the bad ones, only thing good about them being an ass up front is that it saves us time in finding it out latter,. it gives us lots more time to enjoy the decent gentlemen in the civilized world that much longer huh?

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I admit a bony man is not much of a turn on, nor one who is morbidly obese, but a fit man with a large cock, ummmmmmmmm, that's delicious in my book! Love men's bodies!

oh yes Female. you are defiantly right on this one. i bask in hubby's nakedness every chance i get LOL. he is away a lot sometimes due to his job [ semi truck driver ] but he is very fit at 44 yrs of age. and when he is home i believe in enjoying my man in all his sexy naked wonders that i get bestowed up on me.:biggrin1: their are some naked men that look ok. an then their are men thats look as you say UMMMMMMMMMM Deliciously naked. and me being the sort of women i am i always look when i get the chance and i always will.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously some do....if that's not your preference then I suggest you not look at them. It's as simple as that.

I guess you and several other females missed my point.Not all females see the naked male form as gross and not all males see a well padded naked woman as gross.Get it?

On a side note my wife is a size 22-24 and I have lots of her naked pics to make use of when she's not home.Your pics are very nice as well!:smile:Sorry for being to subtle or direct in my OP.:redface:I'm a bit of a klutz with the keyboard!

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess you and several other females missed my point.Not all females see the naked male form as gross and not all males see a well padded naked woman as gross.Get it?

On a side note my wife is a size 22-24 and I have lots of her naked pics to make use of when she's not home.Your pics are very nice as well!:smile:Sorry for being to subtle or direct in my OP.:redface:I'm a bit of a klutz with the keyboard!

Perhaps the fault is with my original post. I wasn't being serious....I happen to like the nude male form (in nearly all varieties). I just think it's a bit of a silly question. Perhaps a :tongue: would have made the post read more clearly.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes ed i myself did take your post the wrong way as well. an i agree sometimes the keyboard can be a bit of a klutz, an what we are sometimes reading isn't always how the poster may or may not have meant it to be as we take it. although i wasn't exactly calling you personally an ass, [it was in the way your post was read] i was referring to as well. so no offense taken from you then since all has been explained by all on both sides of the issue.