Ladies, do you like to watch it grow?

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For awhile the link wasn't working, but it appears to be now. Ladies, check it out and give some feedback.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine told me to tell you, she loves to see the penis grow. Now I just have to get her to see that video!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luckily some have, but honestly some have been/seemed kind of indifferent to it. I don't know, but I don't suspect that women tend to be as visual as us men. It can be quite the turn-on when they do like it though. Not sure it's something that most women get to see that often though. I'd think most guys are hard before either of the them get their clothes all the way off. In most cases, I probably had a hard-on before they could see it grow.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't watch that vid w/o registering but to answer your question yeah my bf is like 3 or 3.5 in. soft and 8 hard and I totally love watching him get hard and big, major turn-on :smile:.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
You can't watch that vid w/o registering but to answer your question yeah my bf is like 3 or 3.5 in. soft and 8 hard and I totally love watching him get hard and big, major turn-on :smile:.

So like, do you just stare at him get hard or are you rubbing/sucking him? Or do you alternate depending on what you feel like? It'd be hot as hell to have a girl just sitting between my legs or on my lap watching me get fully hard, no hands required. Damn now you got me thinking :wink:

thesluttykitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I agree, It's a turn on and feeling it growing in my hands it's even better!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOVE IT!!!!

I especially love it if it's a guy with me personally - for me having a guy become hard because of me is the ultimate compliment! :smile:

But yeah, I even like watching it on video as well... But then, I'm a visual kinda gal...