Ladies, do you mind tasting yourself when blowing?

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girl does it to me, she likes to taste herself, We go from oral to vag, to oral to vag, so its fun. Xcept no anal to oral, thats a no no.

Pejfea

Just Browsing
Media
maybe u should buy one of those things from a pharmacy and clean that ass up and then stick the cock in and then let her suck on that schlong

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put me on the list of love it.

Thank you, I will put you on my list.

Love-it

Sorry, I couldnt resist. I wish that my wife liked to taste her juices on my penis. She is getting more comfortable with intercourse, she has been dilating in an attempt to accommodate me, there has been progress so there is hope. Maybe as she learns to relax sucking my penis after I have been in her will come more naturally.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never ever thought about it really, it's all just part of sex to me....

I love to stop fucking to go to oral, then back to fucking, so I do suck cock after it has been inside me often , I am just so into giving head and feeling aroused that the fact I am sucking off my own pussy cum doesn't enter my head ....the flavour must not be that strong to trigger the image I guess.

Either way, I just LOVE giving head

xx
honey

subi_sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it. I love switching and I love it when he puts his fingers inside me and then lets me suck them.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We love it! I love when, Mr. Ed sucks my pussy, 'til I'm sopping wet
and when he comes up for air, his whole face is dripping! I squirt
he says,then I like to lick it all off his face with little nibbling kisses and long licks.I love to kiss him when my juice is covering his sweet lil'face! By the time I suck his cock,I am more than ready for him to be in me! I am so wet, from the smell,taste,and the images in my head, I cum again, before he can even, put his cock in me.I let him stick his fat, pumped cock, in for a minute or two, and then pull him out so,I can taste myself and him mingled together in a kind of "sex stew"!
Oh! It's heaven!
cigarbabe:saevil: