ladies...do you move a lot

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
during your orgasm, do you move a lot or sort of freeze when your orgasm hits?[/quote]

It depends, sometimes it's like I'm paralyzed outside; but inside everything is trembling like a petite mal seizure. This is also the kind of orgasm where I am most likely to hyperventilate. :redface: Then there is the full on entire body quaking, toe curling, eyelash tingling, 7.2 on the richter scale orgasm. :wink::biggrin1:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
during your orgasm, do you move a lot or sort of freeze when your orgasm hits?[/quote]

It depends, sometimes it's like I'm paralyzed outside; but inside everything is trembling like a petite mal seizure. This is also the kind of orgasm where I am most likely to hyperventilate. :redface: Then there is the full on entire body quaking, toe curling, eyelash tingling, 7.2 on the richter scale orgasm. :wink::biggrin1:

How often do you experience the 7.2? I'm sure that I can get you to the 10 with no problem.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I will either bite down on something, rub my face into a pillow, moan really loudly or make sharp breath patters that makes it sound like someone is cutting off my airway...

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a howling, bitting, scratching and ejaculating she wolf...but then that's just me.

Same here. Well, minus the ejaculation . . but then again, I get so wet anyway (as in dripping, running down the legs wet), I'm not sure I'd notice if I did.

My head tends to throw itself quite around a bit, and I get full body shakes. I imagine I look pretty amusing.