Ladies, do you often want cuddling for comfort?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I quite enjoy cuddling, and I don't always think it means she wants to have sex. However I am not sure if I would cuddle with a girl who I was not in a sexhaving relationship with...

A girl I wasn't sleeping with fell asleep on me in the backseat during a very long car ride one time, does that count?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! No guys like that here in this neck of the woods.
Are you real?

i'm just a figment of your imagination...with internet access. :cool:

A girl I wasn't sleeping with fell asleep on me in the backseat during a very long car ride one time, does that count?

no, that just makes you furniture. been there too. :biggrin1:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuddling definitely has to be with someone I really care about. There are times when I do not have sex, that we just cuddle. It is very satisfying to lay in the arms of someone you love or deeply care about. Even with sex it is great. After sex you cuddle with each other and enjoy the satisfaction of the great sex you just had. That is how I go to sleep every night and I would miss it immensely if he were not there to cuddle with me. :smile:
Ladies, I've been celibate for 4 1/2 years (I hate celibacy but am not a slut and can't have sex without love, have only loved one man) anyway, I am very sexual and miss sex greatly, but I'm finding I miss the comfort of strong arms around me, sitting on my man's lap, cuddling, sleeping spoons, touching - just the whole physical intimacy thing even more than just the sex.

Are there many times when you want or need touching, affection, cuddling, lap-sitting, stroking, massages, arms around you, those physical signs and demonstrations of caring as much as you want sex?

Do you ever crave arms to comfort you and cuddle you?
(I wish I could find a man nearby just to cuddle me) I'm curious about those of you who have access to sex and affection and those who are like me, without, as well as those who might have one (sex or affection/love), but not the other.

Thanks to anyone who answers - trying to sort this all out. :smile:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not wanting to offer a gross generalization about "all men"
but they seem to see a cuddle, a hug a kiss or a look as a prelude to sex and not just as comfort and closeness for their Lady.

We see cuddling as an affirmation of closeness and they see it as "Oh great! We're going to have sex!".

It can be very frustrating for both parties.

I've had that situation before as well, it sucked a lot. I know not all men are like that, but it seems like the ones I get involved with are. lol.

I wish I could find a "cuddle buddy" type person, but I don't personally know any guys that would be interested in that sort of thing.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think this a very important subject. Hugs are necessary for human psychological health, there's research on that.

One of my relationships devolved into a number of years of sharing bed with no sex at all. I finally had to get away. But it did make me tolerant of the separation of affection and sex in other relationships. That was not always helpful to the relationship. It led to profound deception sometimes.

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol yeh, 8 kids is a no f-in way thing, no matter how hot you are, lol.

LOL well.... there's no way i'd have the patience for that many kids 3's ideal... I'd obviously be too busy with you anyway. But, I'm sure you could be persuaded.

But more to the point of this thread... those intimate moments are kinda nice at times with your girl... but usually before the act... after there would be only minor cuddling, way too hot after.

D

deleted356736

I'm another of those men who love cuddling for cuddling's sake, generally a couple of times a day. Just this morning I cuddled to my wife for quite a while while we were both in that just woken-up space, and no need for sex 'cause that happened the night before, followed by more cuddling before sleep, of course.

I think a mixture of both in a relationship: sex and hugging when the time's right, and just hugging because you love her and she loves you. I know I'm in the minority, but my wife loves it and I like it too. Beyond both of us liking it, hugging keeps a couple romantically connected and helps keep sexual desire alive.

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I DO crave the arms around me, feeling protected, like it'll all be all right. I love cuddling before bed and sitting on my mans lap to show others that im his. He however likes his space and its all good, we do have sex and I do still crave the affection. Good luck to you I hope you find some comfort in anything.