Ladies Do you own a Motorcycle Do you like guys that like Motorcycles?

Jackel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Serious Question
Ladies What is your take on Motorcycles? Do you own a Motorcycle if so what kind? Do you like guys who own Motorcycles? Lastly do you think a mans Motorcycle makes a statement about himself?

Jackel

englandgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not sure about bike owners in other parts of the world,but in the uk they tend to be insecure dickheads,so heres 1 lady whos not into bikes or bikers

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ride a lot, and have owned a bunch of different bikes. Right now I have a black sportbike, and I have found that when I ride without my helmet on women lose their minds when they see me in traffic. Women must like the biker thing on some level. Plus, all the girls I know blow up my phone on a nice day asking for a ride. We all know what that leads to...........

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have my motorbike Licence and I have a very deep lust in my heart to buy a Ducati 1098 which I am trying to suppress until I move to the States.
I don't get off on the whole "Harley" thing.
I love speed and sleek lines.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have my motorbike Licence and I have a very deep lust in my heart to buy a Ducati 1098 which I am trying to suppress until I move to the States.
I don't get off on the whole "Harley" thing.
I love speed and sleek lines.

The 1098 would be my bike if I didn't like to travel with my motorbike around the world. Driving position is too much race-like to be useful to travel 500 miles a day

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your lookin for girls that are turned on by your motorcycle, your lookin for the wrong type of girls

and i always wonder about these girls who ride on the back of crotch rockets,,, death waiting to happen, their center of gravity is so high, none of them know what they are doing, how to lean, ect, i see girls all the time riding on back, in a tank top and little shorts with their ass hangin out, 5 feet up in the air on the tail of their bf's crotch rocket, they are out of their minds
bunch of people i knew got in a 5 bike reck on the highway, some lady in a car swerved across all 3 lanes to "miss a dear" (she was drunk, later to be found oout) 2 of the guys had chicks on the back and everyone got fucked up bad, mainly the girls, horrible road rash, no leathers, no gear, just tank tops and a helmet... at least they looked cool for the 20 mins before the accdient though

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Speaking as an avid bike rider for many, many years, I have survived to tell the tale. Hoping to buy a new Honda CBR1000RR here real soon!!

Motorbikes are dangerous.
False. People are dangerous. Period.

There are 2 kinds of bike riders: Those that have been down, and those that are going down.
True.

The idiots doing idiotic things on their bikes will inevitably remove themselves from the road, existence, or both.

*ANYONE* driving cars needs to learn how to drive!! And I say that when I'm in my own car. The car owners like to think themselves as superior drivers than everyone else, when the truth is, they barely know how to turn the car on. (It probably has nothing to do with the fact that I've had all kinds of high-speed, performance stunt/pursuit training :biggrin1: )

When you are driving a bike, you have millions of instant friends that you've never met driving their bikes that will wave to you every time, and even watch out/protect you without a single thought. All they ask in return is that you do the same for them. Drivers of cars will *NEVER* have that kind of awesome unconditional camaraderie. :tongue:

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure about bike owners in other parts of the world,but in the uk they tend to be insecure dickheads,so heres 1 lady whos not into bikes or bikers
:confused:

Dayam! Hows about that for a sweeping generalisation... UK guy with a goodly number of female friends who ARE into them (usually as riders). Takes all sorts I guess.

verthosand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do have a premit to ride and I love to be on the back of my boyfriends bike. There is nothing like riding with the one you love and feeling the excitement between his legs as it hardens going down the country roads. Makes for wonderful love making.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if your lookin for girls that are turned on by your motorcycle, your lookin for the wrong type of girls

and i always wonder about these girls who ride on the back of crotch rockets,,, death waiting to happen, their center of gravity is so high, none of them know what they are doing, how to lean, ect, i see girls all the time riding on back, in a tank top and little shorts with their ass hangin out, 5 feet up in the air on the tail of their bf's crotch rocket, they are out of their minds
bunch of people i knew got in a 5 bike reck on the highway, some lady in a car swerved across all 3 lanes to "miss a dear" (she was drunk, later to be found oout) 2 of the guys had chicks on the back and everyone got fucked up bad, mainly the girls, horrible road rash, no leathers, no gear, just tank tops and a helmet... at least they looked cool for the 20 mins before the accdient though

It must be horrible to go through life so scared and hate filled.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 1098 would be my bike if I didn't like to travel with my motorbike around the world. Driving position is too much race-like to be useful to travel 500 miles a day

Actually it's a surprisingly comfy ride. Much more accomodating then my 999.

It was also surprisingly low.