Ladies, do you prefer shaved or hairy balls?

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi ladies,

I myself have a set of balls that have had hair removal through laser (ouch that hurt like the dickens but well worth every penny). I noticed that when they were hairy, women avoided them but when I shaved and started removing the hairs, women (and men when I experimented on the other side) loved to suck on them.
Do you prefer shaved balls over hairy? Also do you find hairy men or smoothe men in general sexier?

Thanks

Darkseid

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved everything!!! Gone are the bad old days when I had to pick stay hairs out of my mouth since most guys (at least the younger ones) shave now. A buzz cut around the crotch is ok but clean and neat is preferred.

Do you prefer a shaved pussy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You lasered your balls?!?! :eek: Dude! That's just nuts! :tongue:

I prefer shaved balls but I've never said no to a blow job so I guess that's irrelevant. :cool: :biggrin1:

Hi ladies,

I myself have a set of balls that have had hair removal through laser (ouch that hurt like the dickens but well worth every penny). I noticed that when they were hairy, women avoided them but when I shaved and started removing the hairs, women (and men when I experimented on the other side) loved to suck on them.
Do you prefer shaved balls over hairy? Also do you find hairy men or smoothe men in general sexier?

Thanks

Darkseid

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, what's this? I remember getting tons of compliments on how big and thick my bush was, and now all of a sudden women are liking it shaved, or at least trimmed?

I always thought that it was odd that women liked my cock so hairy, but I wasn't complaining. Why the sudden change now?

Or am I misunderstanding a really important detail somewhere?

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i agree with the majority of people so far, i prefer shaved or, at the very least, trimmed balls, its much more pleasant for sucking and licking than getting a mouthful of pubes!
as for the rest of the body hair i would have to say that i dont mind either way, so long as it isnt a chest covered in stubble - it should either be there, or totally gone!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, what's this? I remember getting tons of compliments on how big and thick my bush was, and now all of a sudden women are liking it shaved, or at least trimmed?

I always thought that it was odd that women liked my cock so hairy, but I wasn't complaining. Why the sudden change now?

"My what a big bush you have!"
Are you sure it was a genuine compliment and not said with sarcasm? I would never, and have never, compliment a man's bush.

One word :

Manscape.

For the love of all things holy.

Manscape.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sudden change now??!!! LOL Didn't hairy bushes on either sex go out with the big hair in the 80s?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"My what a big bush you have!"
Are you sure it was a genuine compliment and not said with sarcasm? I would never, and have never, compliment a man's bush.

I got a lot of compliments from Mademoiselle Rouge on my bush while she was around, and I think I got a lot from sweet_ass and Stacy too, while she was still single, if I remember correctly. And I also, unfortunately, get a ton of compliments from guys on my bush.

I think I'll have to start trimming now; this is gonna take awhile. :frown1:

bunnylove

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, poor young Bunny :wink: didn't get to experience stray pubes in the mouth?
Maybe you can hook up with one of the older dudes who don't shave and have the "Welcome to the Jungle Experience"?

lol no thanks. i've still had to pick stray hairs out of the back of my throat. nothing like gagging on ball-hair then having to fish it out to ruin the mood

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You lasered your balls?!?! :eek: Dude! That's just nuts! :tongue:

I prefer shaved balls but I've never said no to a blow job so I guess that's irrelevant. :cool: :biggrin1:

Actually on my end, hairs are irritating and they burn when I shave. They also get plucked often when I am playing sports so I decided to laser them off. Painful at the time but very rewarding at the end as there are no obstacles in the way of a warm wet tongue on my balls.:biggrin1:

I'm to have confirmed that women love smoothe balls as I like them on myself too. I like that I took a step in the right direction.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a lot of compliments from Mademoiselle Rouge on my bush while she was around, and I think I got a lot from sweet_ass and Stacy too, while she was still single, if I remember correctly. And I also, unfortunately, get a ton of compliments from guys on my bush.

I think I'll have to start trimming now; this is gonna take awhile. :frown1:

I too like your bush but, I like it above not below the penis. I know that sounds silly but hey that's just me. Smooth balls feel nice in the mouth. As I mentioned earlier I have never said no to a bj or sex because the man was too hairy. :cool:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clean shaven always gets more action from me. I hate getting pulling hair from my throat, tongue, teeth.
Also feels a lot better during penetration for me.

I had a girl friend that told me she had a pube stuck right between her teeth. She never wen't down on him again until he shaved. rofl Still makes me laugh.