Ladies, do you share slut stories with each other?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Wish-4-8, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This is a thread about the differences between men and women.

Do you ladies share slut stories with each other and how soon to knowing a girlfriend do you?

Let me put this in a context. When guys get together, "pussy stories" are common. You basically brag, all in the context of fun. Its like, a guy will not judge a guy who has banged every girl in town. Especially if the story is entertaining and based more on humor than bragging. Its amazing how much a guy will share with a stranger in this context. You eventually become friends, and all is good. There really is no stigma.

So I ask if this is the case with women. I am sure that close friends would talk about slutty experiences or one night stands. But women you just met?

I ask this in response to some of the threads here latley where the ladies have chimed in that they do not talk dick all day. That is understandable. That is why I say slutty stories as opposed to dick stories. With guys, I can say pussy stories because we are shameless like that.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nnnno. I do not talk about sex with women I just met. I don't even like most of the women I meet. I will talk to them about the reason we're both... wherever it is we are. I will talk about my pets. I will talk about my projects if they talk about theirs. I do not talk to strangers about sex unless I'm at the endocrinology clinic, and then only in the context of fertility and conception.

3. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I do have a few select real life friends that I share details with...and in particular one best girlfriend that's as sexual as I am. I'll share every detail with her. Most of my friends are not as sexually charged as I am...and I think they'd be quite shocked to know the specifics.

4. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no, i don't tend to discuss intimate details of my sex life with people i have only just met.

although my job (i'm a party planner, selling lingerie and sex toys etc) means that it isn't unusual for me to be discussing sex with women i don't know, but that is just generally the extremes. perhaps telling about a disastrous experience, or something that revolves around lingerie, sex toys, or that gives us a giggle about something a guy has done!

when it comes to my friends, i may talk about some things, but even then i tend to keep most of what i get up to private.

bb x

5. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

I don't know about all that...but I do love that all the women in these forums have great tits.

6. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've shared more about my sex life here than with most "real" people. Nope, don't really discuss my past conquests with anyone.

7. crazybitch99

crazybitch99 Member

Albums:
    i hardly discuss that side with any of my friends, but sometimes we've forced some of us to describe like what happened in wedding night, etc. just for fun but hardly go into details.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

''slut'' stories?

what a revolting term.

for me the word ''slut'' is the gender equivalent to ''nigger''.
    yes, you'll get some people who decide to self label, use it as a cool word, get some kick out of it.

i'm sure there was a question in this thread somewhere but i'm too irritated by the wording to find it.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I figured someone might take offense to the word. I used it to make the point more clearly. Saying slut story is different than a sexually liberated moment with a man. Really, its not the same thing.

I assume women have their own code and set of standards when it comes to sexual episodes. A slut story would be a situation where you acted out in a way that society would consider you a slut for doing it.

My questions then is if you women confide in each other to share these stories with each other the way men have absolutly no issues with discussing. I was wondering if you women would then share these stories as a form of support, or, to feel less slutty about what you did.

See, men will not look down on another man for "acting like a slut". Its niether here nor there.

What I am finding out so far from the posts given, is that this is not a common practice among women. And I find that very interesting. I guess a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets.

10. Chaotica

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have 2 friends in particular, with high sex drives and an adventurous spirit who I can share "slut stories" (hate that term) with.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You're asking if I've ever met a woman and then bonded over these stories. Good grief, why would I tell a stranger a story like that? Talk about a bad first impression!

12. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No never,i grew out of the infantile bragging stage years ago.....but then,i've never been a slut (abhor that word)

13. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...what I find surprising is that Wish-4-8 finds that this is common for men to do. Aside from some quick attempts at some sexual double entendre, I have never done this with my male friends...new or old. And I don't know that any of my friends have done this with others, as well. Maybe I'm just oblivious or maybe it's a generational thing...

14. dolfette

Gold Member

i've had girly giggles with close friends over sexual escapades.

if you call that sharing ''slut stories'' then i'll voodoo your balls gangrenous. :smile:

15. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

wish, wish, wish...

don't you know by now that wimin, particularly those of the wimmin's issues forum. never talk about sex, never talk about dick, and never brag about BFs?

they're too bz with sharing about their quest for spiritual enlightenment and concern for world peace

#15 D_Czarova Zucchini, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  16. D_Czarova Zucchini

interesting. then what is "cunt" the "gender equivalent" to?

FWIW there are allegedly "strong independent wimmin" who embrace the term

The Ethical Slut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

17. dolfette

Gold Member

yes, and there are strong, independent black people who embrace the term ''nigger''.
    that doesn't mean it's cool to go around using it to describe any black person you meet, because most will be greatly offended.

'cunt' is a word i don't mind at all but some women do.
    it's just another slang term for a body part.

18. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

That is what I am trying to learn about women. 1.If you do it, 2. and how soon. But you said it yourself how open you have become and cant believe some of things you have shared with us on this site. I know its not th same thing in the same way, but you have told some good ones. :wink:

What, youve never been in a locker room? Never been to high school? Never been at the water cooler? never had a guy moment where every guys jaw drops when a fine ass girl enters the room, and then hear the conversations after she leaves? "I remember this time..."

Look, this just happened to me recently. That is why it is fresh in my mind. and I dont go into details either, not even with my close friends. But some stories are funny and they are considered pussy stories. Oddly enough, its almost easier to do it with strangers.

So thats what that is? Shoot, now I can use that protection spell I have dying to use. lol

Man, I wouldnt hit that wasp's nest like you do. You live dangerously. :tongue:

19. D_Czarova Zucchini

so "cunt story" is alright then.

duly noted.

20. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

They don't usually but then they get done up by the FMH and all of a sudden it's:

"OMG alicia! It was the most glorious of all mushrooms! It was like the golden idol in Indiana Jones! He railed me so good. I just want that hot deep dickin all the time now!"

Draft saved Draft deleted