Ladies, do you share slut stories with each other?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, you dropped the "slut" bomb on this forum. I'd never do that! but then I'm ever the gentleman.
Yes, but YOU are attacking them using intelligent sarcasm. The IQ of these ladies is much too high for you to get away with that.

Heck, I only got a hex out of this. My balls will stay green until I reverse the hex. I have two more chickens to kill. I HATE the taste of chicken blood. And where are those damn newt eyes?

And I was using the word slut stratigically to make a point, not to offend. You, meant to offend.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is what I am trying to learn about women. 1.If you do it, 2. and how soon. But you said it yourself how open you have become and cant believe some of things you have shared with us on this site. I know its not th same thing in the same way, but you have told some good ones. :wink:

Real etiquette has nothing to do with hoity-toity ideas of proper behavior. It's behaving in a way that won't make other people uncomfortable and respecting their feelings. On LPSG, talking frankly about sex and penises is expected and is not out of the norm, so I feel comfortable doing so here. No matter how much time I spend here on LPSG, that won't change the way other women feel about talking about these subjects, so my behavior around them will always remain unaffected by the time I spend here.

What I'm trying to say, is that my conservativeness doesn't have to do with a natural shyness, but with an understanding that it's not something other people are comfortable with, so I don't cross that line with them.

A person who doesn't really understand etiquette might apply his/her behavior in one situation inappropriately to other situations. If I were that person, then maybe talking frankly about sex here would make me feel that it's suddenly a good idea to bring up these subject around other women who would then look at me in shocked silence, and then awkwardly change the subject, and eventually stop inviting to be around other people whom they knew I would make uncomfortable. I've got better social skills than that!

I've shared stories with a few women that I've gotten to know well, the more adventurous ones who felt comfortable talking about such things and who felt comfortable sharing with me. I've shared stories with a few of my bf's best friends. I wouldnt' do so in real life unless we were close enough that I would trust them not to be indiscreet about my privacy because that would make me feel uncomfortable if I knew that someone shared my stories with other people.

To be honest, the older I've gotten, the less I do this. When I think about the people I've shared these stories with I realize that most of my story telling for the sake of telling stories occurred in my early twenties. Now I share stories when someone tells me something they're experiecing in the dating game and I'm relating a similar experience. It's no longer in a story-trading context like when I was younger and more of a "this was my experience when I was in your shoes" sort of context.

What, youve never been in a locker room? Never been to high school? Never been at the water cooler? never had a guy moment where every guys jaw drops when a fine ass girl enters the room, and then hear the conversations after she leaves? "I remember this time..."

I've asked my bf these questions, and he's heard men do this, but most of his friends don't, and he certainly doesn't. He says that the guys he knows don't go into detail about their exploits, if they ever bring them up at all.

He says that is this is the typical conversation:

"Yeah, I slept with her."

"Cool."

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've asked my bf these questions, and he's heard men do this, but most of his friends don't, and he certainly doesn't. He says that the guys he knows don't go into detail about their exploits, if they ever bring them up at all.

He says that is this is the typical conversation:

"Yeah, I slept with her."

"Cool."

Yeah, blokes don't do any details, & braggarts soon get shot down.

Unless of course it's funnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
This is a thread about the differences between men and women.

Do you ladies share slut stories with each other and how soon to knowing a girlfriend do you?

Let me put this in a context. When guys get together, "pussy stories" are common. You basically brag, all in the context of fun. Its like, a guy will not judge a guy who has banged every girl in town. Especially if the story is entertaining and based more on humor than bragging. Its amazing how much a guy will share with a stranger in this context. You eventually become friends, and all is good. There really is no stigma.

So I ask if this is the case with women. I am sure that close friends would talk about slutty experiences or one night stands. But women you just met?

I ask this in response to some of the threads here latley where the ladies have chimed in that they do not talk dick all day. That is understandable. That is why I say slutty stories as opposed to dick stories. With guys, I can say pussy stories because we are shameless like that.

im not saying this type of interaction among guys doesnt happen but if someone came up to me to exchange "pussy stories" and called these stories "pussy stories" i probably wouldn't talk to him

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have 2 long time friends I get together with and we swap stories. I wouldn't call it bragging and I really wouldn't say slut around the red head lol

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
"When guys get together, "pussy stories" are common. You basically brag"

Actually, no they don't. I suspect age, maturity, and the depth to which you have, or have had, a relationship with a woman has a lot to do with this. I will say I am no longer surprised by the amount of generalization that occurs on this site.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When guys get together, "pussy stories" are common. You basically brag, all in the context of fun. Its like, a guy will not judge a guy who has banged every girl in town. Especially if the story is entertaining and based more on humor than bragging. Its amazing how much a guy will share with a stranger in this context. You eventually become friends, and all is good. There really is no stigma.
I guess I am not a "guy." This sounds entirely alien to me.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had any luck with trying to get female friends to tell me their slut stories in real life. I don't have any problem getting my male friends to tell me theirs.

I think females tend to worry about what their female friends will think of their behavior....and how they will be viewed. So, they tend to only tell things that won't make them look bad. And from my experience most women are thinking at least 2 steps ahead of whatever your talking about.

I do have one close cousin and a close female friend that have told me their "adventures".

I assume women don't tell just anyone their sexual adventure stories. They want to make sure they can trust the person not to go blabbing their private business all over the place. It could come back to haunt them later on in their life. Somebody could remember and tell her kids. Or the woman might want to go into some kind of politics.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...what I find surprising is that Wish-4-8 finds that this is common for men to do. Aside from some quick attempts at some sexual double entendre, I have never done this with my male friends...new or old. And I don't know that any of my friends have done this with others, as well. Maybe I'm just oblivious or maybe it's a generational thing...

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I've heard guys do this before, but I definitely never became friends with them. I also wouldn't care to hear someone go on and on bragging about their job, family, or ancestry. Who cares?

I guess I am not a "guy." This sounds entirely alien to me.

I think I realized it didn't impress me at the exact same time I decided that fraternities were for morons.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm... Among my polyamorous friends, we tend to discuss our sexual experiences more than most people. But it aint like we're bragging about shagging. More like comparing notes on what certain activities and experiences are like for us.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am actually more surprised with the responses from the men so far. Maybe I came on too strong with using the term "pussy stories", or the way that they are told. And that is the reason why no one can relate to what I am talking about.

In my experiance, its not an age or maturity thing. Guys do it. I seen it, Ive heard it, I just heard it a couple days ago, and I imagine I will keep hearing it.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call them "Conquest", "Sex Adventures" or "Tales from between the sheets" stories and a lessening of potential offense may occur :p

Interesting reading these replies, I actually have overheard other women discussing this type of story at varying points throughout my life.
First time was when I was in high school and there were a group of girls who were rather renowned for being adventurous with the boys, they used to sit on a bench outside the library window to loudly talk about their activities. Considering their age at the time though, their openness to talk with each other was probably due to a combination of curiousity, first time discovery, exaggeration and bragging.
I was going to say that they weren't "typical" girls but after thinking about it, they probably were, but only of a certain sort. That being one which would fit with the expression the OP originally used.
I remember being shocked and somewhat disturbed but in some ways, it was rather educational.

A lot more recently, conversations overheard in the lady's room at clubs have been of the "Conquest" nature. Again maybe age is relevant as those girls tend to be younger than I am and usually incredibly drunk. I tend to find those hilarious as the amount of alcohol imbibed tends to interfere with the quality of the conversation whilst leaving the content remarkably intact. Example being:

"OI OI, OI! Anyone got any toilet paper?"
"I THROWN IT FOR YOU."
"Did you.... last night... wassisname?"
"Yeah! Big cock, all over my face."
"Fuck."
"What?"
"I pissed on my shoes."

With regard to friends and not the conversations of strangers, I've had a couple who were more than happy to talk to me about what they got up to sexually within their relationships and that, I think is a point here.
I expect some people, myself included, don't really want to be given that kind of information about people they see on a regular basis. I love all my friends dearly but I really don't want to sit across from my friend and her boyfriend in a restaurant when he thinks he's cracking a private joke. Except it's entirely not private anymore and leaves me not wanting to order pork.

The above is something I always keep in mind when talking about subjects of a personal nature. I value discretion greatly but I will admit that there was an occasion where I broke my own rule because I simply couldn't stop grinning and was having trouble walking properly. My closest female friends couldn't help but notice and they asked many, many questions so I gave a limited and tactful explanation.
Though, had I been given the opportunity and a megaphone at the time it happened, I would have been sorely tempted to make the reason for my exalted happiness a lot more public.

And, in essence, that's how I ended up here.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found guys are generally more willing to talk about more sex than women are, but when women DO talk about sex, they discuss details most guys would completely gloss over. I think Seinfeld did a standup to that effect, essentially saying that a guys sex conversation is essentially as follows;

"Did you go out with [NAME OF GIRL] last night?"
"Yeah."
"You fuck her?"
"Hell yeah."
"Good man."

And that'd be about it. I don't know why, but I get awkward whenever a guy friend of mine starts even mentioning anything about positions or anything like that. It's a weird duality.