Ladies, do you take naughty pictures...

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of yourself and your significant other/FB/whatever and they just don't look flattering?

Have you noticed how UNattractive a woman looks with a big dick stuffed in her mouth. It's impossible not to look like a fish. Blowjob pictures are always so unflattering!

Are you happy with your boobs? Your stomach? Your skin tone?

I dont know..I like to take dirty pictures but then I end up deleting them all because they're usually so unflattering. Funny how HE always looks good but I dont know about me..

thoughts?

No doubt about it; this is definitely one of those things that all depends on the eye of the beholder. My husband has taken hundreds of pictures of me, he and I, and my lover and I. Some of them aren't too bad and some of them are terrible (in my opinion).

On the whole, I think that that guys are much less critical of our bodies than we women are.

I do agree that it's tough to look beautiful when you have a cock (especially a large one) in your mouth. Still, as some of the comments have indicated, it's a real turn on for a lot of guys. I know it is for my husband!!!!:smile:

St_Kitten

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also have trouble getting good photos of myself. I have no problems with faceshots (though ONLY if i'm the one taking them). But if i want to yake a nice (naughty) photo of my whole body, i usually end up just deleting all of them and not even trying. One downside for me is that i have rather small boobs and since i carry most of my weight on my stomach there's nothing to balance out the flab..... :(

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be very critical of my pics. Then i realised that even when i think i look hideous, the people who asked for them or see them (guys) think they're great. They don't care about my tan fading or my funny face coz i'm at a weird angle or my fucked hair or running mascara. They like them, so who am i to argue? I have pics now that i actually like. I think it came with age. I have WAY less hang ups in my 30s than in my 20s.