Ladies, do you tell girlfriends about your man?

Donk: To you ladies who are or have been involved with a man with a large penis, do you tell your girlfriends about his size? If so, what is their reaction?

I know that my girlfriends (past and present) have tended to gossip with their female friends about my size. I have been informed of a few reactions to this information. For example, one girlfriend was warned by a friend of hers that I would "spoil" her for "normal" men. Other times I have picked up on the reactions my girlfriends' friends have when I'm around. For example, someone will make a sly "horse" comment and they all start giggling.

huge_cock_have_pic: If ever there was what seems to be an obvious answer. Oh they talk. Even if my girl's friends aren't saying anything about it (and often they do) there are the stares and sometimes the brushes across by crotch.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Donk link=board=women;num=1067229094;start=0#0 date=10/26/03 at 20:22:34]To you ladies who are or have been involved with a man with a large penis, do you tell your girlfriends about his size?  If so, what is their reaction?

[/quote]

No, I don't.

He and I work in seperate departments of the same large hospital, so a couple of women have noticed and made comments. When they do this, I just look at them for about thirty seconds without saying anything, and then go on with whatever I was doing.

It's none of their business, and that place is SUCH a gossip mill, anyway.

Tender: my mother IS my best friend...
and we have made general comments regarding sexual things...
but never have said anything personal--size, color ect..
birthmarks, moles...

i never was a talker to any of my other friends either.
even in highschool, my x was an 8ish, and i figured NONE of it was anyone elses business...
yep i have the gossip mill thoughts too....

i mean really, i wouldnt want him talking about me ....

Tender

bblumbee: I have NEVER discussed any guys size with my girlfriends. Although a lot of men feel we do, and quite honestly, a lot of women do, I have not. First, I do not feel it to be appropriate. That is a very sensual and personal moment between you and the guy you are with. Secondly, if you start telling things, some of these girls might be trying to latch onto your man.

There have been occassions where I did discuss some pvt. things with a guy whom I was in a relationship with. A lot of times, men will continuously nag you to find out the sizes of the men you had a sexual relationship with (goes back to my theory that men worry to much about their penis size), but only when they asked. And they normally ask several times before I answer...

Huge-cock, I will admit that when I have been in these "gossip mills" and that I have been guilty of starring at some of the guys the girls have talked about. But, in the same token, don't we all? If a sexy woman walks in the room with a nice shape, are not most guys going to check her out and possibly "discuss" her with his friends. I think so. Same thing.

As far as the slight brushes against a guy... I have never been guilty of personally brushing against a guy, but I often times feel men rub against me. And when they do, they normally put their hands on my waist or in the small of my back, press against me, and then say excuse me. I won't say anything more about that... hmmm

Respect of people you've had relationships with is dire. And, it is crucial that one would respect him/herself in the same regard. Unfortunately, we do not live in such a society.... :(

huge_cock_have_pic: I agree with you on respect. The reason I think women talk is because I know men. Absolutely we talk about "female traits," especially when they are so physically obvious. Some goes as far as physically touching. The same applies to women, especially when the "obvious" is out there to be seen.

longtimelurker: Possibly a bit of a strange situation, but I have been at a table in a pub with my old uni housemates before now where all the girls measured out the size of their exes with their hands on the bar table. Needless to say, I didn't proffer my dimensions!

bblumbee: [quote author=huge_cock_have_pic link=board=women;num=1067229094;start=0#5 date=10/27/03 at 12:15:42]I agree with you on respect.  The reason I think women talk is because I know men.  Absolutely we talk about "female traits," especially when they are so physically obvious.  Some goes as far as physically touching.  The same applies to women, especially when the "obvious" is out there to be seen.[/quote]

You are right... I cannot deny that. I suppose the flaunting it syndrome can be a detriment, huh? :-/

james9692000: Just about every girl I've been with has mentioned my size to at least one of her friends. However, there is usually a couple friends that she would never tell because they rarely talk about sex. I think some people are just more comfortable being candid about risque topics.

James

huge_cock_have_pic: If you flaunt it, then the comments or looks are you get are not a drawback. If you can't help it because of the size of that body part, male or female, then that is the drawback and the embarrassment.

bblumbee: I understand where you are coming from. However, I also believe that one should not be embarrassed by his/her physical demensions. We are who we are and nothing can change that, unless we surgically alter ourselves. That, of course, opens up another can of worms!

People come in an array of sizes, colors and shapes. Some are more acceptable than others, but nonetheless, it proves our differences. Uniqueness is ingredient of life that many people overlook. It took me a long time to express myself, comfortably, and celebrate me. Although I am not physically large, I do have a very shapely figure. I was ashamed of my breast and hips, but learned quickly that they are part of me. Some people will stare, some will make lude remarks and some will just compliment me, but I learned to appreciate all of me. There are no drawbacks. I am totally grateful for my size and would hope others would be, too.

As for you... I can see where you might feel awkward, but your size is a part of you. Nothing you do will change that. Celebrate it. A lot of guys wished they could "flaunt" that around...

wvalady1968: [quote author=bblumbee link=board=women;num=1067229094;start=0#10 date=10/27/03 at 14:21:38] I understand where you are coming from.  However, I also believe that one should not be embarrassed by his/her physical demensions.  We are who we are and nothing can change that, unless we surgically alter ourselves.  That, of course, opens up another can of worms!

People come in an array of sizes, colors and shapes.  Some are more acceptable than others, but nonetheless, it proves our differences.  Uniqueness is ingredient of life that many people overlook.  It took me a long time to express myself, comfortably, and celebrate me.  Although I am not physically large, I do have a very shapely figure.  I was ashamed of my breast and hips, but learned quickly that they are part of me.  Some people will stare, some will make lude remarks and some will just compliment me, but I learned to appreciate all of me.  There are no drawbacks.  I am totally grateful for my size and would hope others would be, too.

As for you... I can see where you might feel awkward, but your size is a part of you.  Nothing you do will change that.  Celebrate it.  A lot of guys wished they could "flaunt" that around...[/quote]

:D :D

Yes, h_c_h_p has such inferiority issues! :D

huge_cock_have_pic: I may have miswrote it, and not to sound defensive, but I honestly like to show my bulge as well as other parts of my body that I workout on, or for that matter, my ideas and my mind.

sammygirly: No, I don't. It's a respect thing.

He doesn't flaunt it, so I won't do it for Him. Besides which, it's MINE! ~laughs~

bblumbee: I hear ya, Sammy! My sentiments exactly.

Sorry I misread your post, huge and am glad you are comfortable. And, I must add, the flexing of your ideas and mind are quite interesting, too.

huge_cock_have_pic: Hey, flexing your mind and your ideas with someone who will challenge you will make everything else even better.

gigantikok: I have two ex-girlfriends. One talked, one didn't. It spread around to everyone as a result of one, and even to this day I haven't anything about the other saying a word. So, maybe this will be totally inaccurate, but maybe it is 50/50. Some will talk, some won't. There seem to be many ladies on this board with alot of respect for their men, and I applaud that. I personally don't like my penis gossiped about, it makes me feel cheap.

thingsteal: A couple months ago I posted about how my wife and her sisters went on a weekend shopping trip to another city. Eventually the discussion during the drive switched to sexual issues. Since the oldest sister has been with many hundreds of guys over the years, she was rattling off the names of conquests and how she would often run into them at unusual times over the years.

Occasionally the older sister would say "He was big" or "He was small" or whatever. This led to the sisters quizzing each other about their husbands. According to the other sisters their men are "bigger than average" and when it came to my wife she just went along because she found it embarrassing.

My wife knows the average erect penis is about 5 3/4 inches from that ABC News article which came out a year or two ago, so she knows that I'm quite a bit above average. When she told me about this conversation I was curious about how her sisters factored "above average", but alas there weren't any inches divulged or hands placed so-far apart. She figured they were just trying to out-do each other.

I still find this conversation between the sisters fascinating. When I'm out with my buddies the last thing we'd talk about is this sort of stuff.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that women generally gossip about such details more than men do. Guys brag about it, but rarely get into really intimate details because we don't usually share intimate information anyway.

I have no way of knowing how many women have talked about me to their friends. But there have been several occasions where her friends behaved differently around me after we'd consummated. Only one ever actually made an overture based on that though.

Tender: [quote author=thingsteal link=board=women;num=1067229094;start=0#17 date=10/29/03 at 21:25:52]
Occasionally the older sister would say "He was big" or "He was small" or whatever.  This led to the sisters quizzing each other about their husbands.  According to the other sisters their men are "bigger than average" and when it came to my wife she just went along because she found it embarrassing.

[/quote]

well im thinking here about the predictament. (i cant spell either!)

so a woman finds herself in this conversation. granted some women *start* the conversation, obviously, but i am NOT one of them...
so here she is.....
if she stays silent, would the other ladies assume, well her man must not have much?
so if she decides to stick up for him and comment on his size positively she is considered OK?
but if she comments that her guy is just average or small, then she has committed the unpardonable sin?
so what then DOES she do?
especially when you are with your own sister??
my gracious.
i think id of bailed out of *that* conversation, long before it got that far....

talking about one nighters, and long lost lovers is one thing, but discussing the one you love, ie, your husband, is just down right nasty.
like i said, it implies that if you dont say anything, theres something wrong with him.
so what if a man is average? i mean, isnt that what average IS? MOST men? ok assume he is small then?
did you marry him for his penis? that could really get a lot of feelings hurt...seems wrong to put your loved one "out on the table" like that...

Tender