Ladies, does you guy play video game too much?

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the grammar. Does your guy play video games too much? I'm curious. I know a lot of guys that really get into video games and neglect a lot of other things......like their wives and girlfriends. What would you consider an appropriate amount of time to play the game per day, if at all? I used to be a computer software salesman, but I don't know much about video games and I remember how angry the guys, and sometimes women, buying games for guys would get if I couldn't answer specifc questions about how to get higher scores on the games. Thank you for your responses.:smile:

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dude is playing too much 360 right now. We have houseguests, and I expect him to let them watch television. We don't watch TV, but I know our guests would like to. I'm tired of reminding him. It's not like our guests want to join in on a game, and they traveled 1200 miles just to be with us this week.

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dude is playing too much 360 right now. We have houseguests, and I expect him to let them watch television. We don't watch TV, but I know our guests would like to. I'm tired of reminding him. It's not like our guests want to join in on a game, and they traveled 1200 miles just to be with us this week.

I'm sure theres a way you can get his attention to get him off the console! :tongue:

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the grammar. Does your guy play video games too much? I'm curious. I know a lot of guys that really get into video games and neglect a lot of other things......like their wives and girlfriends. What would you consider an appropriate amount of time to play the game per day, if at all? I used to be a computer software salesman, but I don't know much about video games and I remember how angry the guys, and sometimes women, buying games for guys would get if I couldn't answer specifc questions about how to get higher scores on the games. Thank you for your responses.:smile:

well, I don't have a guy at the moment....but! If I did, I can only hope I could come up with more fun and hot and sweaty and wet things to do than play a video game.....

:) billi jean

FatHiptedMama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once dated a guy who was a videogame addict. Never thought it was something someone could get addicted to, but he just preferred it to his reality. I wanted to be there for him, but I couldn't help him. I felt very rejected and I broke up with him for my own mental health.

Now I don't date men who are into video games, when I go to a guys place, I immediately look for the console, computer, game pile. I don't think video games are bad, and I don't think that everyone who plays videogames is an addict, but if a guy plays videogames every day, that's a deal breaker for me.

For the ladies on this forum, if he's an addict, no amount of sexy enticement will get him away from the console (trust me). I hope you don't get stuck with one.

Altered Ego, a guy who doesn't put down the game to interact with friends who traveled that distance sounds like he might be an addict. I hope that is not the case.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you play Madden, Live, 2k Sports, and & Gears of War?

nope....Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2....those are my games. As you can see I follow a trend in which games I like. I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 too......you should have seen how 500 high schoolers and their parents (due to game rating someone over 18 had to pick it up) were waiting at midnight ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!

I'm curious though....to guys like females who play video games?

I play a good deal but a juicy piece of ass will have me throwing my damn xbox out the window

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why? What's wrong with them?
It's very difficult to convince old people to play first-person shooters. Perhaps if he switches to Wii, we could get them playing backyard sports, or Mario Soccer, or even one of the Star Wars games. My grandmother seemed interested in swinging around her own light saber.

I'm sure theres a way you can get his attention to get him off the console! :tongue:
If you recall, I said we have guests. Besides, in my experience, once sex is over, he's ready for bed, or more gaming. Usually, that's fine with me.

nope....Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2....those are my games...
Didi you get the one that comes with the night-vision goggles? They're so cool! They totally work! We have a flashlight that has an infa-red beam, and it works even better with that!

I'm curious though....to guys like females who play video games?
In my experience, yes.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ex spent his entire 2 weeks paternity leave on playstation upstairs, leaving me downstairs with a newborn.
''yell if you need anything.'' :rolleyes:

i don't play them. motion sickness.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't play the games. They make my eyes burn, really. I don't know anyone else that has this problem. When the games were kinda new, I bought my daughter a Sega Genisis. She broke it within a month. I was kinda mad at first, but know I realize how lucky we both are. Thanks for all the responses.

D

deleted509196

My guy never plays video games. I probably would play video games more than he does. He's just not into them.