Ladies, does you guy play video game too much?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
when im not at uni, and back home home, i do play quite abit. when i had a gf i played a fair bit but i never played when i was with her. that was her time.

besides, i usually play late night so if she was at my house, she would be asleep.

I only play for about 20 mins, once or twice a day. Is that ok? :p

My last gf wanted to play more than me - but she was always insisting we play Buzz, which was a bit boring. :/

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other way round.

When I was with my last girlfriend I spent a few hours just sat on her bed whilst she played guitar hero, how boring and what an awful game.

Wasnt like she played anything decent either. Her younger sister (about 8) was the same but she had a Wii. I ended up playing Mario Kart with her more than I did xbox with my girlfriend.

I like my vidoes games but im certainly not addicted. Sometimes I can for months without touching them yet sometimes I can play them for 14 hours straight.

The only problem is I do get competitve if me and a lady friend are playing a bit of GoldenEye on the N64 (best game and console ever for the record) then as sure as hell I'm going to kick her ass!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap doesn't really get into video games. One of our friends invited us over and was real anxious to get him on Guitar Hero. His buddy said "You'd love it being a musician and all." In fact he hated it. He sucked at it and I laughed so much!

On the way home he said it was a piece of crap and wondered why someone would waste their time playing a fake instrument rather than really learning how to play it.

We thought about getting a Wii or a Playstation, but we never have the time anyway.