100% Straight, 0% Gay
...you see a thread starting with the title "Ladies..."

These always make me smile :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What's your fucking problem?

No one said 'Don't start thread titles with "Ladies"!'

Anyway - 'Cunts' could easily be used to address both men and women and is not a reasonable substitute for 'Ladies', 'Women', 'Girls' or any female specific nomenclature.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not in the least offended by his childish wibbling. Attempts to offend very rarely succeed with me.

That's cause no one has called you a refused maggot infested piece of pork yet.

So I certainly won't.

I don't think the OP understand how to insult women as a group, or he hasn't been dipping into their teabags.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's cause no one has called you a refused maggot infested piece of pork yet.

So I certainly won't.

I don't think the OP understand how to insult women as a group, or he hasn't been dipping into their teabags.

Speaking as the OP I can assure I am more than capable of insulting women as a group or as individuals (I just chose not to as I know when I'm on to a loser :biggrin1:). The point of this thread was that I find it tedious when I see inane posts starting "Ladies..." followed by some dumbass question. I can only imagine what the women/ladies on this site think since I actually consider them to be the most sensible/intelligent contributors to this site.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I suppose there are a few other adjectives to describe the women here, however, they tend to lean towards descriptive, and if not deprecating.
And I personally find any others not ones I'd use to address my fellow female members/posters/friends here or any other place.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the whole point of this thread is...? How clever you aren't?

I think the whole point of this thread is that las0000005 needs to find somewhere else to post because we're tired of his redundant posts....

Ladies....do you (insert dumbass question here)?????????

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the whole point of this thread is that las0000005 needs to find somewhere else to post because we're tired of his redundant posts....

Ladies....do you (insert dumbass question here)?????????

Nail firmly hit on the head. Although I wouldn't single out las00000000005 as there seem to be plenty of others who start such threads (which now ironically includes me :rolleyes:)