Ladies: During intercourse have you ever not reacted any whatsoever?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes.... arrogant guys are a turn off... it also sucks when they won't lick the kitty but want head. So I'm like "Are you done yet?" this is when the guy is obviously just not the right size.

I mean it's not pleasure when the women does not get off but the guy does ....
I had no idea I was a Queen till recently it dawned on me... all the lovers I had before did not really satisfy me unless they were well endowed. I love pain and pleasure.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If so, what was the cause(s)?

Does boredom count as a reaction? :redface: :confused:

Last fall I had a guy rim me who seemed to really enjoy himself, but all I could think from my rutting position was, "those curtains are too springy for autumn and winter. I need to go to JC Penney's tomorrow and get new curtains."

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Last fall I had a guy rim me who seemed to really enjoy himself, but all I could think from my rutting position was, "those curtains are too springy for autumn and winter. I need to go to JC Penney's tomorrow and get new curtains."

Yeah, boredom counts, I think, but what was the cause of your boredom? So in his enjoyment did he even realise he wasn't doing you any good? Sort of reminds me of 'size doesn't matter posts' by guys with average or small size who say "never had any complaints" as if that indicates size doesn't matter. Just because she didn't complain doesn't mean it rocked her world, or that size doesn't matter. I would guess that you didn't complain.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hullo superlarge, my IQ must be hibernating today because I'm not sure I understand the question.

Did you mean...

-- did I have intercourse and not get off?
-- did I physically feel nothing as in no "sexual tingle"
-- did I physically feel nothing as in "is it in yet?"
-- was I have sex while "arranging flowers" in my head?

For once I'm not making a joke (nor am I trying to put-down you or your thread) -- I honestly don't understand the question. :wink:

PS: Capslock! Behave yourself or I'll have to smack you!!!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Hullo superlarge, my IQ must be hibernating today because I'm not sure I understand the question.

Did you mean...

-- did I have intercourse and not get off?
-- did I physically feel nothing as in no "sexual tingle"
-- did I physically feel nothing as in "is it in yet?"
-- was I have sex while "arranging flowers" in my head?

For once I'm not making a joke (nor am I trying to put-down you or your thread) -- I honestly don't understand the question. :wink:

PS: Capslock! Behave yourself or I'll have to smack you!!!

Ok, good question. The second and third choices are more what I had in mind. njqt466 responded to the 4th choice, but actually the 4th choice could be related to 2nd or 3rd.

Whatever it means to you is good enough for me.

Discuss.

(Just playing around with the discuss word. Don't you hate it when someone begins a thread, asks a question and then says:

Discuss (I know I don't like it, lol.)

:biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, superlarge, here goes:

-- One time I had sex with a guy who had a really small penis. Maybe he was drunk, maybe he was... oh I don't know... but I could barely tell when he put it "in" ... I'm not kidding... it was like nothing went inside me. (And I'm not big, nor am I a size queen)

-- Sometimes when I'm really really tired -- and my bf is awake and wired, sorta like the Energizer Bunny -- I just don't "feel" anymore. Yes, I can feel it physically, but it's not in the least stimulating for me. This usually only happens if I make the mistake of having sex waaaaay past my bedtime.

-- I never have the "arranging flowers" syndrome. I manage to have a good time no matter what's going on, whether or not it's "earth shattering" -- sex has a LOT to do with attitude, not just sensation.:wink:

Sooo.... I guess my biggest problem is with the Sandman. (Sleep)

PS: I know what you mean about "Discuss!" Did you know that in Pig Forums, they say "Disgust!" ?! ** groan ** (bad pun):biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, boredom counts, I think, but what was the cause of your boredom? So in his enjoyment did he even realise he wasn't doing you any good? No, he did not he was clueless on many levels. Sort of reminds me of 'size doesn't matter posts' by guys with average or small size who say "never had any complaints" as if that indicates size doesn't matter. Just because she didn't complain doesn't mean it rocked her world, or that size doesn't matter. I would guess that you didn't complain. You are correct, I did not complain. In retrospect, I can't think of why I would have complained...it's not like it hurt. I did complain when he tried cunnilingus be cause he gnawed my labia like they were corn-on-the-cob :eek:. I coached gently, gave explicit instructions, and after giving him the head pat I just put my feet on his shoulders and pushed him away (I was on my back). :smile:
Ok, good question. The second and third choices are more what I had in mind. njqt466 responded to the 4th choice, but actually the 4th choice could be related to 2nd or 3rd.
Whatever it means to you is good enough for me. Discuss. (Just playing around with the discuss word. Don't you hate it when someone begins a thread, asks a question and then says: Discuss (I know I don't like it, lol.) :biggrin1:
That bothers you? :eek: Why? :confused: I have no problem when people do that.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Half of the guys I've been with I couldn't feel at all, or just barely. One or two of them were truly "Is it in?" (I'm not even sure if I even had sex with one of them!) These two also only lasted maybe 10 seconds. Neither of them lasted beyond that one night.

But I do have good things to say about three of these four. They were all three good at foreplay; one was a good kisser (the only one who was a good kisser!), one was a massage therapist and so gave really good massages, and one was REALLY good at foreplay, particularly with his hands... The fourth, well... sorry dude.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, boredom counts, I think, but what was the cause of your boredom? I was just kinda waiting for him to hurry up and fuck my ass which is what I really wanted. That he did very well . . . when he wasn't stopping to take pictures. :tongue:

Attachments

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Half of the guys I've been with I couldn't feel at all, or just barely. One or two of them were truly "Is it in?" (I'm not even sure if I even had sex with one of them!) These two also only lasted maybe 10 seconds. Neither of them lasted beyond that one night.

But I do have good things to say about three of these four. They were all three good at foreplay; one was a good kisser (the only one who was a good kisser!), one was a massage therapist and so gave really good massages, and one was REALLY good at foreplay, particularly with his hands... The fourth, well... sorry dude.

Damn, reminds me of some of my hookups. :eek: :mad:

At the 5.75 l x 4.75 g size I learned the hard way that some women handle that too easily and that particular 'average' size doesn't create vocals from any women (at least not from that size alone with a dozen I've hooked up with). I also found out later on by word of mouth that my two ex gfs both considered my penis smallish. Sad but true.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am not trying to hijack your thread Super, but I would like to chime in if I may.

I can concur with the experience of being with someone who only is interested in their own pleasure and that it is boring. I have given women oral et al and then just lain there while they grind away squealing with no interest in me other than my cock. I don't really mind as I have found my head to be clear and able to go through the next day's schedule.

I have actually had women roll off and go to sleep while I am left there with a hard on. It's why I have so much sympathy for women who get bad sex from selfish lovers.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have actually had women roll off and go to sleep while I am left there with a hard on. tee hee hee, :biggrin1: I'm sorry I had to laugh it reminded me of a particularly good sexual encounter. We had been fucking for maybe 45 minutes and I just couldn't seem to cum ( I was on anti-depressants at the time and that was often a problem:redface:) Anywho I started riding this guy reverse cowgirl and bringing his big sac up and rubbing it on my clit, while he fingered my ass. I came, I came hard I may have seen stars I'm not sure. :tongue: All I know is I sort of fell over to my side on the bed and was trying to catch my breath, when he says, "Hey, I'm not done!" I breathlessly replied, "So, I got mine". :biggrin1: :tongue: He gave me a few minutes to regroup and I finished him off with a blow job. But for weeks after out of the clear blue he would remark, "I can't believe you said I got mine!"

It's why I have so much sympathy for women who get bad sex from selfish lovers. Aww, well I for one appreciate your compassion. :smile: As a matter of fact next time you're in Georgia I'd love to show you just how much I appreciate you . . . :flirt: Have you tried being less adept in bed?:tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I have never not reacted -- not even close. I'm a lusty woman, and that's independent of whether the man is selfish, unskilled, or just too tentative for my taste. But just because I'm animated in bed doesn't mean I'd choose that lover again, or stay with him forever.

I'm overjoyed that I finally have chosen a lover just as wild, nasty, and passionate as I am (they are not easy to find).

Ironically, he often pins or binds me me in positions where I can hardly move at all, then tells me to be fuck him back! Or, he orders me to be quiet while he's fucking me, which is agony, because I tend to be very expressive and make a lot of noise! Of course, he does those things just to make us both hotter, and everything he does to dominate me just turns me the hell on. I have no complaints, only compliments -- and DAMN, the man can move! :eek:

Anyway, regarding the original topic, I have great difficulty understanding people who are sexually passive (women or men)...I'm not judging, but it's just so foreign to me that I can't comprehend it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're being serious right? :biggrin1:
LMAO

*snip* I'm overjoyed that I finally have chosen a lover just as wild, nasty, and passionate as I am (they are not easy to find). Tell me about it! :mad: Does he by any chance have a twin brother stateside? :biggrin1:

Anyway, regarding the original topic, I have great difficulty understanding people who are sexually passive (women or men)...I'm not judging, but it's just so foreign to me that I can't comprehend it. I'm not sure that I would call it passive. . .hmm, I'll have to think about this and post later. :smile:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
whenever the intamacy is gone and i`m not attuned to the guy.

I have have had no reaction, or suddenly loose my reaction at times. It happens with selfish lovers who have no interest in you, and is why one night stands are rarely worthwhile. I have known it happen when a guy has very little control, and tries too hard to make it last longer, as I find that such a turn off.