Ladies: During intercourse have you ever not reacted any whatsoever?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have actually had women roll off and go to sleep while I am left there with a hard on. It's why I have so much sympathy for women who get bad sex from selfish lovers.

Interesting. My experience, however, is the complete opposite. Men usually do what they do, and soon as they cum, the parties over... and it doesn't seem to bother them if I've finished or not... and most of the time they don't even ask. Maybe they just don't wanna know.

So if I want to get off, I have to be responsible for myself. I've had partners -- even LT partners! -- where I felt that I was just a chore to them when I wasn't doing something directly for their pleasure/fantasy.

I've always thought this was rather unfair, since most of the time I consider myself an enthusastic, unselfish parnter... (as long as it's not 3:00 AM and I have to get up at 7:00 am)

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting. My experience, however, is the complete opposite. Men usually do what they do, and soon as they cum, the parties over... and it doesn't seem to bother them if I've finished or not... and most of the time they don't even ask. Maybe they just don't wanna know.

Eeek! MILF, it sounds like you have chosen (or been chosen by) mostly dregs of the male gender, and not a true representative group.

In my experience, the majority of men do care about a woman's pleasure.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
That bothers you? :eek: Why? :confused: I have no problem when people do that.

That weas about first posts into threads saying

Discuss.

While at it, something else comes to mind. When posters goes into a long feel good post and then end it with "So the moral of the story is...". That sentence always raises a red flag for me concerning the post.