ladies ever been this drunk?

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes. that looks like a typical weekend for me. except i'm a dude.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember when I use to go to XO's the guys LOVE to get you drinks..." But, one guy thought I was REALLY drunk and out of my mind. He was like hey lets go out to my car and make out.."
Hell, I was not that damn drunk.." I just could not walk that good..." But, I still was in good enough mind to NOT get sexual with a strange guy!!!!:eek:

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
No comment on the drunk part, just wanted to say to Dgirl: Hot picture, babe!:wink:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No....have never been seen like that in public or anywhere else .....but maybe at home.....but that would be on purpose.....:wink:

I've had one hangover in my life and that was before 1980.
I didn't need a second lesson on that.

I never get so inebriated that I can't clean up the kitchen.:smile:

I'm always the driver when we're out together.....so I drink at home.
Also depends on how long I expect to be wherever we're at.

I may have one drink if I'm positive I'll still be there at least an hour and a half after I've finished it.

My brother was killed instantly by a drunk driver in 2003, so driving intoxicated isn't something I'll even consider doing.
The rule for driving if you've had something alcoholic, is waiting one hour per drink beginning with when you finish the Last drink.....but that's said to be iffy nowdays.
Sorry....didn't mean to get on my soapbox.

I wonder if the women in those pics have now seen themselves on the internet ?

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm so spoiled, my fiancé doesn't drink, so I can get as wasted as I want when we go out. I have a drinking buddy and between the two of us we have had some classic moments, never caught on film though. I don't embarrass easily though, I was told that one night I had too much tequila and was wearing a low-cut shirt. Now I'm pretty well known for my pride in my breasts but on this occasion they just wouldn’t stay in my blouse and it got to the point where I was just oblivious to the fact I was flashing everyone. Well, evidently a very nice young lady tried to put me back in my blouse to which I said "Look bitch, if I want the world to see my tits, then the world is going to see my tits!" My fiancé politely took me aside and explained to me as well as one can explain to a drunk bitch that those were his and he didn't want to share them that badly.

curry2

Just Browsing
Media
yes i was so drunk at home my husband made me pee all over hin and i peed on me and he laped it up and laped me cleane

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never been quite that drunk, but always wear panties when i have a skirt/dress on. i've been caught with my panties DOWN, but that was always voluntary! ;)

now, flashing boobs are a completely different story...