Ladies,Ever Been Told How Lucky You Are ?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone telling me how lucky I am to be with them for any reason-cock, looks, personality- is going to get laughed at and not see me again.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i personally like a bit of bravado/arrogance, maybe i would take the comment as being from a place of antagonism or a playful push. i would then proceed with all due diligence to prove that while i am quite thrilled with his wonderful cock, he's the lucky bastard to have fallen into bed with me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
You say self confidence, they say arrogance. And maybe they just don't like the way it makes them feel. Sounds like a very dominate thing to say, and not all women like to be submissive.

And by the way, I don't have to say outloud how big my cock is to know how big it is.

women like talking
if this method has led to better sex for them in the past it makes sence that the man will try it again
if the womans first responce is to be rude, he should continue as if she has been nice?
if you don't like the talk, try sharing this POLITELY

why is that so far behind the reach of people?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'll side with Rob on this one. When I am with a guy mainly because of his cock size, I like him to feel like his size is the center of my attention, so saying something like that lets me know he's enjoying it.

Plus, if a guy is really big, I want him to be proud of it. It's not arrogant to tell me what I already feel. I usually feel lucky being with him, too.

I knew I'd like you....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Anyone telling me how lucky I am to be with them for any reason-cock, looks, personality- is going to get laughed at and not see me again.

so, you only get with people who are not really good catches then right?
cus if you DO get someone who is good, then you ARE lucky....

so you obviously only hook up with people that arn't worthwhile....

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any guy who say that is stupid, probably amateur. Don't get laid enough, and had no experiences.. or got taken away by his last gf.. ( women tell them their are lucky) they say it so muh the guy believes it to the root!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... So the lesson learned was that I needed to start at square one with a new woman and not think I know how to please her and that I needed to find out what she likes early on. I also blame the second girl partially because she never said anything to me during the act indicating she wanted anything different (even came back for seconds and thirds). So I think with a lot of these "poor performers" its usually just a bad match or one or both partners not speaking up about what they like/dislike...

I'm so proud of you for learning that I could just kiss you all over.

Ladies, is it okay for a hung guy while fucking hard to say "You like that big fucking cock, baby?"

Actually I wouldn't mind that at all.... I like it when they say how big and fat their cock is...

The only thing that wuld annoy me is someone telling me how "lucky I am" like you say!!

I might end up laughing....

Confidence is great, feeling good about yourself and what you have but arrogance is a HUGE turnoff!!!!!!!

I wuld end up in stitches!! :biggrin1:

I agree, it's all in the phrasing. Being asked how I like a cock is much different from being told that I'm lucky.

I have told a man how how lucky he was to have his face between my big soft breasts and how many men have wanted them and he was the lucky one getting to play with them, but he had a cuckolding fetish and hearing about how much other men wanted me made him harder. It wasn't to feed my ego, it was to satisfy his.

any guy who say that is stupid, probably amateur. Don't get laid enough, and had no experiences.. or got taken away by his last gf.. ( women tell them their are lucky) they say it so muh the guy believes it to the root!

Unfortunately, sometimes when a man says a woman is lucky to be with him, it isn't because of the enormous size of his cock, it's because he's abusive. Abusive men use that kind of statement and start by telling the woman that she is nothing and has no value and she should be glad that he has sympathy on her pathetic soul and fucks her. When I hear a man say that a woman is lucky to be with him - for any reason - it does not set well with me. I don't know if he's just vain, stupid, or an abusive jerk.

Last edited:

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so, you only get with people who are not really good catches then right?
cus if you DO get someone who is good, then you ARE lucky....

so you obviously only hook up with people that arn't worthwhile....

Nope, I've been with great guys. It's an attitude thing. You can know you are a good, worthwhile person without being so full of yourself that you come across as an ass. The comment sounds like it either comes from a guy who A) is so in love with himself that there's not room for him to love anyone else or B) is so insecure that he's looking for that validation from me.

And yes, if I get someone who's good, I am lucky and anyone who gets me is lucky. I'm just not cocky or insecure enough to make a comment like that.

In my experience, the guy who tells someone how lucky she is to be with him is a controlling ass, so the comment sends red flags to me.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unfortunately, sometimes when a man says a woman is lucky to be with him, it isn't because of the enormous size of his cock, it's because he's abusive. Abusive men use that kind of statement and start by telling the woman that she is nothing and has no value and she should be glad that he has sympathy on her pathetic soul and fucks her. When I hear a man say that a woman is lucky to be with him - for any reason - it does not set well with me. I don't know if he's just vain, stupid, or an abusive jerk.[/quote]

Hey,

Thanx for posting that.... thats a really interesting take on things.....

My ex partner was a really abusive arsehole, so I try to be careful
with new people.

Yeah, I think if they are telling you "you are lucky" something is a bit wrong. People who are confident don't need to shout about it.

Next they will probably be insulting you to make themselves feel better and doing other things to try and control you!

I think telling you you are lucky is a bit suspect!!!!