Ladies, ever been with a bodybuilder?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bodybuilder and my legs are pretty big. Because of that, sex with my fiancee' on top is problematic. My quads are so big that they prevent her from taking in all of me. They lift her a little higher than my pelvis. Aside from making my legs smaller (which isn't going to happen, even if I tried) I'd like to remedy this situation. Any suggestions?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In case anyone is wondering, I'm not trying to boast. I really am looking for suggestions. Just thought I'd mention that.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Doggy style?

Her with her legs wide apart on her back?

Her with her legs over your shoulders?

Her squatting over you and bobbing up n down on her feet?

Her laying back on the sofa with you kneeling infront of her?

Her on the work surface with you stood in front?

Her on the dining table,you stood in front inbetween her legs?

Bent over in the shower/over the bath tub?

Spooning? With her leg lifted high in the air?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to have a similar problem with my ex, although he wasn't a body builder. His legs were so wide (not from excessive fat, he just had tree trunk legs) it used to almost dislocate my hips. We just avoided me going on top - no biggie.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doggy style?

all of this!~

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
This one is good if you are both supple and strong in the legs (especially her)

You lay on your back and twist slightly to the side and open your legs,raised up,she comes along and stands over you with her legs inbetween yours like an inverted 'V' and she slides onto your penis that way and pushes up n down

or the same way but swap places.

Like i say the both of you need strong legs for that one...but it is fun!

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
OR

you could lift her up and wrap her legs around your waist and bounce her up and down onto your erection.She holds on around your neck,good for kissing as well at the same time.

if you have an upward curse, and if you close grip or if she falls back, you could break your penis

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks ladies. You've given me some good suggestions. We'll try the reverse cow girl.

Tasha, some of your suggestions sound awesome. We'll probably try some of them today. To think, I was only looking for ways she could be on top and get all of me in her. I got way more than that. Thanks again.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually have this problem too. Also my glutes are really thick too, so while having someone on top of me can be problematic, so can getting fucked in certain positions.

For me (since I know I'm not going to be getting any smaller) I have been trying really hard to work on stretching and flexibility. My goal is to enroll in a yoga class this fall and hopefully this will give me more versatility in positioning myself so that it's easier for my partner.

I had a straight bodybuilder friend once who said that the best position for him and his wife was sort of sideways with one of her legs over his shoulder. Supposedly it made for a good feeling time for them both.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks ladies. You've given me some good suggestions. We'll try the reverse cow girl.

Tasha, some of your suggestions sound awesome. We'll probably try some of them today. To think, I was only looking for ways she could be on top and get all of me in her. I got way more than that. Thanks again.

Pleased to be of help,have fun!:smile:

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Doggy style?

That'll do...That'll do.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I also have massive thighs and with her on top it does severely limit how deep she can go even with reverse cowboy. And if I am on top, missionary style she has to spread her legs quite far apart at times because along with big legs comes a somewhat wide hip area from heavy leg exercises.

While my legs are one of my best bodyparts they can at times also be a curse... but I wouldn't want them any smaller even though I could probably not work them as much and let them get smaller.

Doggy style works best for both of us but many times my knees (again because of years of heavy squats, etc.) get really sore and at times I just can't take the pain anymore. Thats when we try her on top but it doesn't work out so well.