Ladies, ever dreamed of doing that?!?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by inspectahdck, Mar 31, 2009.

1. inspectahdck

inspectahdck Member

Albums:
  2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok.....that was too extreme for me, but I wll admit the ocasional slap to the balls in the midst of a heated masturbation session feels really good. However, being kicked in the nuts sucks.

3. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That was severely disturbing....I would never enjoy doing that to a man....not unless he was cheating on me with my best friend and knocked up my sister or something like that....and even then there are better ways to get revenge.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I wont even watch that video. There is no way I could harm a guys manhood that way. Please, I want him to come and keep making babies, not damage his man parts. *shudder*

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Like ThinkKink, I am not clicking that link, however, I do like to play with balls. Sometimes times that includes a little slapping or temp play, like sipping a hot liquid then licking and sucking his balls followed by licking and sucking them with an ice cube in my mouth. Even a chastity device, such as the cb 6000, but I do not seek to maim, just up the pleasure ante. :naughty:

My kinda guy. :wink:

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Y'know, I gotta admit, the very notion of any kinda gratification off of this sounds repulsive as well as abusive. The link screams of maiming manhood just to get your rocks off(IF they're not kicked off 1st that is!:rolleyes:), and I would prefer lady sweet_ass's approach to manipulating man eggs rather than some sadist pretending like it's a human hackie sack.

7. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think she kicked him directly. She never actually crushed the balls between her foot and his body. A few looked pretty bad, but it could have been much, much worse.

Draft saved Draft deleted