Ladies , ever have a small cock give you multiple orgasms?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cjc2806, Sep 28, 2008.

1. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Have any ladies ever had a cock that they considered small , but still were fucked really good with the small cock?? ever been given multiple orgasms from a small cock?

2. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    chirp chirp

3. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

4. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    Surprisingly, yes. It was with a friend of mine, and we were both extremely drunk when it happened. But when we woke up the next morning I figured, "what the hell, we've already done it once - might as well get the most out of it," so we did it again. He was extremely small, probably just a couple inches, but he knew what to do with it... I have to say, it was good. Still, I have to say I'm glad my husband is 7x6 :biggrin1:

5. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I cant say yes or no, but i did fuck a girl for 4 hours staright once, and i had one. so, i hope she atleast got one.

6. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Yes. I was married to a small man... we were together for almost 10 years. He was the best lover I've ever had... and at his 'best' he was 5 in.

It wasn't so much that he had great 'thrusting' skills or anything.... he was just really into getting me off, and would give me several orgasms in a multitude of ways (oral, fingers, vibrators, etc)... and then when it came to actual penetration, he knew how to change things up enough to where I would get off again.

8. 7x6

7x6 Member

The most multi-orgasmic woman i've ever known told me she first became multi-orgasmic with a guy she was fucking in her early 30s and he had "the smallest cock i've ever had" but she seemed to have a weird past cock-size wise. When I asked how small she said "similar to yours, and you fuck just like him", the other three guys she'd fucked (two of them ex husbands) were apparently bigger but us "small cocked" guys were the ones who gave her an orgasm every three or four minutes. Weird.

My current girlfriend had her first multiple orgasms with her Jamaican ex-husband who was the smallest dicked black guy she'd ever had. I don't know how small as at other times she's said that in her experience, black guys "never have small dicks like some white guys do" so he can't have been tiny. She regards me as big, her first reaction when she held it was "too big" which kind of surprised me with several fun, single years in Jamaica in her past.

9. blar

blar New Member

well 5" isn't small that's average but then again small is subjective

10. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    it doesn't have as much to do with size as with skill and the desire to please. A good lover pays attention to what turns his partner on. A big cock is just icing on the cake. (And I DO like icing!)

Draft saved Draft deleted