Ladies, ever hook up with any guys from LPSG?

Cmart1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if any ladies have met up with guys from the site? I travel all over the US on business a ton....looking at the pics is great but meeting up would be a lot of fun. I think that might make for an interesting thread after a few visits. :wink: Just thought I'd put it out there.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if any ladies have met up with guys from the site? I travel all over the US on business a ton....looking at the pics is great but meeting up would be a lot of fun. I think that might make for an interesting thread after a few visits. :wink: Just thought I'd put it out there.

Well that would depend upon what you mean by "hookup". I have met two of my Online LPSG friends so far. I have not been able to make other potential meetings but I do hope to do so at some point.

Cmart1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I guess I should have clarified...hook up as in met to have sex with. :smile: But meeting up with too I guess.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No..I look at this place as a bit of fun and a learning tool, not a hook up service.

I tried the internet thing before on another site and it was a disaster, made me realise the best way to meet men is face to face

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No..I look at this place as a big of fun and a learning tool, not a hook up service.

I tried the internet thing before on another site and it was a disaster, made me realise the best way to meet men is face to face
There are many people on here i would love to meet face to face. Not for sex.:cool:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
There are many people on here i would love to meet face to face. Not for sex.:cool:

Ditto! (although, many of them for sex aswell :biggrin1:)

Strangely for a cock forum pretty, much every female member is in some way extraordinary...

It's far from my intentions for using this site, but you bet your ass I'll take the opportunity if/when it comes! :tongue:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serious offer to come meet me actually, if you ever get down here, I am sure I can free up a few days to show you around....just can't promise to keep my hands to myself :)

x
Honey