Ladies, ever hook up with any guys from LPSG?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serious offer to come meet me actually, if you ever get down here, I am sure I can free up a few days to show you around....just can't promise to keep my hands to myself :)

x
Honey

Hey so ummm, don't mean to cock block no_strings but wild honey do you think the two of us can come down there together? Two for the price of one? Two cocks at once?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, you're too kind. I have a little something over an average joe I guess, but I'm just a standard guy(well, maybe not for my age).
Modest, sharp AND sexy. *sighs*
That said, everything's a possibility, don't go throwing those wishlists away now girls :biggrin1:
Fat chance. Next time i'm in your neck of the woods, i'll be on your doorstep.

To the OP: Yes, I have and was fortunate enough to develop a friendship with all the delightful benefits until he relocated for a new job.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason, you are penciled in my day book for the next 3 years, I make a little space for you everyday just in case you decide to pop over for a coffee.

I have a big ol' house, a nice pool, beer and ummm ME, ready , willing and waiting

x

Honey

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of my best sexual encounters have been with people I met through the internet, including with one person I met on these very boards. Getting to know people via chance encounters in person is highly overrated. The internet is as good (if not better) a place as any to meet new people. Though, due to the nature of this particular website, I am wary of the many fakers here.

rageboy

Just Browsing
Media
Most of my best sexual encounters have been with people I met through the internet, including with one person I met on these very boards. Getting to know people via chance encounters in person is highly overrated. The internet is as good (if not better) a place as any to meet new people. Though, due to the nature of this particular website, I am wary of the many fakers here.

because there are so many korean fakers here?:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've not yet had the pleasure, as most seem to live so far away.
However, I am hopeful. :05: :flirt:

njqt466

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If one of you ladies visits Paris, I'll show you my Eiffel tower if you like! :wink:

I think Id be so shocked that you dont actually have those hypnotic bouncing titties I would take a few moments before erm, noticing the tower. you'd probably have to poke me or somethin.:biggrin1::tongue:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a pretty lady from here wants to ride my rocket she can do. But I would need a lot of proof that she was actually a she. I'm very suspicious, moreso on this forum :tongue:

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think too many men on here might want to 'hook up" coz they are prolly not as huge as they advertize over the internet. haha

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a couple times from people i met back when yahoo user rooms were still around, was fun and still stay in touch. Actualy we all met up (regulars to the room) for a bit of a drink and hotel stay nothing sexual intended, although it was inevitable :smile:

As far as LPSG goes seems majority is in america,, bit far for me!

bateman8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually one of the reasons I joined this board, hoping to meet an eager guy with a large cock. However, I was amazed how reluctant the men on this site really are...I sent pics even went on a videocam once...the horror! But all seemed fully content too just pm and chat...not really what i was hoping for. Anyway hooked up with a member from here and...amazing...very little expectations just a quick drink...but wow! so there is hope for those that seek:smile:!

allanon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally! great to hear at least one success story. I was convinced all these postings are just smoke and mirror! Care to share?!

Professor_Chaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually one of the reasons I joined this board, hoping to meet an eager guy with a large cock. However, I was amazed how reluctant the men on this site really are...I sent pics even went on a videocam once...the horror! But all seemed fully content too just pm and chat...not really what i was hoping for. Anyway hooked up with a member from here and...amazing...very little expectations just a quick drink...but wow! so there is hope for those that seek:smile:!

Reluctant? Find that surprising. I have only been on this forum for like 2 weeks, so thus far have not met anyone. I have no real agenda of any kind, I enjoy coming on here rattling on about whatever, but I am more than ready wnen/if the chance comes!

Cheers
CHAOS