Ladies,ever said 'NO!!' because the guy was just too big?

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just as the question says.Can the guy be too big in length,or in width?My gf says a guy being very long is not a big problem,but if he's super thick,that's a issue...,.Any of you ever meet a guy that just had too much length or thickness?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My last guy was my biggest so far, not huge at 8.5x6 but i made him wait a while before i let him try anal. Id never had a problem with the other guys but he's size did have me a little concerened, however in the end it was fine and wasnt painful at all, vaginal sex ther was no problem with either.

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend at the moment fits quite nicely into that category...I've not idea how big -- he's told me, but ADD works wonders on little tidbits like that -- but I know I sure as hell won't let him try anything...well...I lie...but...never mind -shuffles away into the corner-

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had 17 girls not have sex with me the first time they saw it. 14 of them gave me a blow job or hand job. most later did end up having sex with me, some days or even weeks after. only 3 of them didnt do anything with me they just sat and stared at it or got up and walked away.

tugador

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I m too big in lenght (9,5), but my width's is ideal at 6 inches. It depends on girl's stature, but I'd say in general: anything over 8"L and 6"W is too big.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On several occassions I had girls tell me they would not give me head, except cock worshiping, which is licking it, shaft and all, but not taking it in their mouths.
The usual explanation is that a large cock messes up their lips, and their mouth / lip corners get sored.

Vaginal sex was not an issue like that, , although most always start very cautious, never met a woman that would take me in and go fast from the start, which leads me to think, there are not that many big guys around.
Most women talk about large cocks, ( 8+ ) , but almost all of the girls I 've been with look so astonished, I have begun to think, women brag about liking size, but in reality, they ( most ) have not had one yet.

Usually I do not compell women to take me anally, I feel it is not fair to them. Only if they ask me

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never turned a man down for that reason. And I doubt that I would. The one man I was with was 9.5x5.5 and I was only concerned about anal.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 49 - going on 50, yes, I've had several women say no, but I have learned over the years, like "horribleperson", that a woman's curiosity will often get the better of them later on. :smile:
Best line I use for the situation - "No one says you have to take it all"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes once you get over 7 0r 8 inches some women have problems But i am well aware of my size and go out of my way to assure them i wont hurt them. Anal sex i have been told no all the time. So this is one thing i havent done

mau98192

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a girl say no on sight. but a girl (girl? she was 30!) in Cornwall last year stop me because I was "Splitting her in two", didn't even get the head in, she was drunk (as was I) and very wet. One other girl made me stop because I was hurting her - but that was a quickie in alley after meeting in a club, knickers to one side and dress around waist perhaps not most condusive to sensual loving!