Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel bad because I dislike long thin penises but only because I can't feel much pleasure .I really need thickness and like the feeling of being "full" and thinner penises don't do that regardless of length .

And then if they're long enough to bottom?me out it just feels like I'm being stabbed and it's no fun :'(

No negative comments towards men like this it jyst doesnt work for me .I'll take a slightly shorter guy with a thicker penis

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started thinking I had a thin dick ever since college back in 1997 when I was having sex with a girl and she commented on how thick my dick was compared to other guys she had been with. Now I am not sure if that is because she was with guys who were very thick, the size of her body or if I really had a thin dick. So ever since that point I have always thought my dick was skinny. I would like to continue this conversation if anyone is interested. Either in private message or on the message boards. I will even show pics if that would help?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I started thinking I had a thin dick ever since college back in 1997 when I was having sex with a girl and she commented on how thick my dick was compared to other guys she had been with. Now I am not sure if that is because she was with guys who were very thick, the size of her body or if I really had a thin dick. So ever since that point I have always thought my dick was skinny. I would like to continue this conversation if anyone is interested. Either in private message or on the message boards. I will even show pics if that would help?
Do NOT make this about your dick.
YOUR Dick Is Not a Woman’s issue ffs.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, your post would be pathetic even if it wasn't in a thread that hasn't seen action in over two years. The fact it does only compounds the failure to read the room.

sodo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had both good and bad experiences with long and thin penises. My worst experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches long and probably 4.5 inches around. The length was too much and it hurt, and I couldn't hardly feel him inside of me with his girth. I love the feeling of a guy stretching me. I've been with a few guys who were long and thin that were able to make me orgasm during intercourse, and I'm not sure what they did or how they did it, but it was good! I still missed that feeling of being "full" though.
You can hardly feel an average girth penis inside you? That's on you not him. Kegals girl. Kegals

Reactions: VIIby5

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had both good and bad experiences with long and thin penises. My worst experience was with a guy who was about 9 inches long and probably 4.5 inches around. The length was too much and it hurt, and I couldn't hardly feel him inside of me with his girth. I love the feeling of a guy stretching me. I've been with a few guys who were long and thin that were able to make me orgasm during intercourse, and I'm not sure what they did or how they did it, but it was good! I still missed that feeling of being "full" though.
Well as a guy who has always thought I had a shorter and thinner dick than most guys my age, I always have had a fantasy of what it would feel like for my wife to have sex in different positions, especially in doggy style and other positions I seem to have trouble with, by letting my wife have sex with a guy who is much thicker and much longer than me. I'm trying to find out if after all its an issue with my size.

Reactions: Liftergio

Nosop4u

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m 34 5.9x4.5 muscular guy to I can last a long time because I can’t get friction to cum, I have to go to extremely fast and try to get something going, I’ve never made a woman orgasm with intercourse and that’s about 25 females and seen multiple friends give them 2-3 orgasms in a. 30minute session

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She can't feel it because her pussy is back in 2007. And you're being a talking about dick in 2021.
Cummon Ms Mickey. If you treat a Pussy (and I hate that word) right, with the right maintenance, care, lubed and greased often, years are of little consequence...yes, there is the odd leak now and then. But hey, with a little experience, care and knowledge, nothing like a well matured vintage to feel the freedom of having the hood down................yup...leave it there.

D

deleted19861241

I think you are right about that. It is a pretty safe bet that 10% of all cocks are less than 4 inches around and 3-5% are in the 3 inch around range. You might not see a lot of them, because guys start keeping them under wraps at a certain point. Despite the impression you might get from this site, not every cock stands up to the toilet paper roll test.
This is baffling to me.

Measurements vary as I dont stay hard without stimulation, but I'm 6.1-6.4" BP (5.5-5.7" visible) and 5.3-5.5" girth. I generally say BP6.1x5.4 as it's midrange.

Feedback from women is CONSISTENTLY that apart from "that one guy" I'm the shortest they've seen and that my while my girth is marginally above average it has only ever generated two positive comments.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is baffling to me.

Measurements vary as I dont stay hard without stimulation, but I'm 6.1-6.4" BP (5.5-5.7" visible) and 5.3-5.5" girth. I generally say BP6.1x5.4 as it's midrange.

Feedback from women is CONSISTENTLY that apart from "that one guy" I'm the shortest they've seen and that my while my girth is marginally above average it has only ever generated two positive comments.
Remember self reported measurements generally over-estimate. Even using ranges, you are probably smaller than you think.

Reactions: TinyPrincess
D

deleted19861241

Remember self reported measurements generally over-estimate. Even using ranges, you are probably smaller than you think.
Not here to defend myself to you, but thanks.

D

deleted19861241

Wasn't an attack. Just kind of stating the obvious if you are getting that many comments along that line.
My wording was more because I wrote a response that sounded defensive, and decided to can it for that reason.

Anyway brief version is that those are very much my measurements & I've been to an andrologist who confirmed everything as part of a surgical consult about appearance-related issues like webbing which contribute to the perspective of it being small. If the internet tests are required, no I can't fit in a toilet roll and yes I'm longer than my phone.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello !
After reading post during a few weeks about the ideal penis, different lenghts and girth issues i have a question for the ladies (men can answer as well).

It seems (at least for the ladies on the forum) that the "worst case szenario" in regard of penis size is the combination of a very thin girth with a large lenght. This kind of measurements don´t seem to be very popular by the women here at the site, and long and thin penises are treated as "pencil dicks" or as i heard in some conversations: spagetthi-dicks.:wink: As i read, 8 inches long and 6 inches girth is kind of an "ideal" size ( which i agree to a certain point )

Before asking you the question, i want to tell you some of my own experiences. I myself am endowed with such a "pencil dick":smile: it is about seven and a half inches long and almost 4 inches in girth at the base; at the top it measures only maximum 3.5 inches in girth. I consider it long and thin ...
In my early twenties i had the luck to get together with a wonderful woman which i will call L.. She was cute, caring, sexy, open minded and adventurous; and also had a lot of experience with man although she was my age.
We spend one summer togehter in College and she is responsible for my confidence. We had a lot of sex that summer and she liked to talk about.
Of course the size issue came along and we spoke openly about cocks, vaginas and sizes... I knew i wasnt the thickest around and i asked her... She told me that her first boyfriend had been a very well endowed guy one year before and that she spent a whole year with him. She remembered exactly his size and he was something more the 8 inches long but the most impressive thing was his thickness which she said was at least 6.5 inches in girth.
I wanted to know how could she enjoy my size after having had such a giant cock. Her answer was that she could manage her vagina to adapt to any girth and enjoy different sizes (that was true, when we made love i felt my penis in a very tight grip, although she had a very wide and deep vagina). She told me she could come with me without any problem. Even more, she told me that i had a beautiful penis and that she loved to look, to hold and to suck at it; that she liked the shape and how long i could last. She had enjoyed very much the big penis from her former lover too (and in between she had had a few other men) and so she said, but that belonged to the past. We split for ohter reasons, the sex was always good.

Later i have had other beautiful and interesting woman, short and long lasting relationships and only very few complained about the size (the girth) and the funny shape of my cock. The complaints were sarcastic or in two cases i can remember "cruel" remarks. But i already had my confidence established since my relationship with my beautiful girl L.
When i was having sex with a new girl i have always tried to extend the foreplay as much as i could and if i saw that the girl had trouble (after one hour at least of making love) to reach orgasm i finished her orally or the way she wanted. The truth is: many of the woman could take a lot, lot, lot more girth than i had. There is one thing i can´t: to stretch a girl or to give her the "full-feeling" with my size. With two or three girls, as they were fully aroused and after ten or fifteen minutes of penetration i could not even feel the vagina walls ( a lot of girls don´t like to do kegels :redface: ) so we had to change positions or i started to do them oral.

My question to you ladies: have you also had good experiences with long and thin cocks? or only bad ones ? What is the main problem with a thin penis ? And, how did you got along with it ? how can a thin penis compensate while having sex? What´s your opinion ? are they any advantages to a long and thin cock you can remember?

thank you in advance
xxx
daniel
Had you dispensed with paragraphs two through eight and then everything after the first question in your last paragraph, your post would have seemed less self-indulgent and contrived. I suggest you concern yourself less about what strangers think and build on your own real experiences to learn how best to please a woman no matter your equipment.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I we're going for penetration, I like thick and not too long. Too long, or too thin aren't ideal.

But.

If his cock isn't very appealing, that doesn't mean we can't have fun! So much fun to be had, so little time!

I remember a few men with whom I had a lot of fun and it had nothing to do with their cocks being "ideal". They were just adventurous, fun to try sex things with. An open man is worth 11 ideal cocks.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy