Ladies: Facial Features Preference

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Nitrofiend, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Alright, so we have a body-type thread going. I'm curious though, what do you consider handsome? What are your favorite facial features in a man? What celebrities do you find handsome? Things like hairstyle also count if they contribute to the look.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Celeb's knowing they are the untouchables ..dark hair , mysterious eyes, cheeky grin = Johnny Depp :tongue:

Men of reality .. innocent eyes, shy smile, nothing to girly though = ??

3. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

I'm in love with Benicio del Toro. I don't know how that translates, though.

I like nice eyes and a nice nose. I notice those two things, first, unless your chin is prominent.

Oh, and I don't think Benicio is handsome. No way. The guy is ugly. But, the sexiest ugly on the planet, I think. I'd love to...sleep with him.

And, his hair def. plays into his look. The tussled, "I don't do anything with this shit" look appeals to me. I'm a huge voice person, too. I have a thing for accents.

4. snoozan

Gold Member

It's so dependent on personality for me. The way a man smiles and laughs can be so sexy-- especially if we're laughing together. The men that I have fallen in love with have always been men that I've passed by physically at first. It's always after I really get to know them that I've really fallen in love with their faces.

5. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Its funny. Dito, snoozen!!! The guys I think are sexy/handsome, dark hair ,eyes and sexy boyish smile is not at all what I date or am likely to marry. Italian men, wow! Dating, older, guy not at all an eye catcher but sexy stll especially when you get to know him.

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have a preference. What makes a man's face attractive? It could be a singular feature that is more arresting than others. Simon Baker's searing blue eyes, Johnny Depp's pout, LL Cool J's sensual lips, Owen Wilson's Blond locks....or it could be the sum of all the parts....Antonio Sabato, Jr., Dolph Lundgren, Taye Diggs, Nick Hexum, Oded Fehr....or who knows? There are some men whose features don't necessarily stand out but are attractive nonetheless....Trent and Senor del Toro fit into this category for me (great choices ladies). Jon Stewart. Viggo Mortensen. John Lone. I could go on forever with this list but i'll spare everyone.

Sometimes i'll find a man's face attractive and not immediately understand the appeal. That's the fun of attraction. I'm 37 and what I find attractive hasn't narrowed but expanded over the years.

7. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I don't think there's really a specific kind of face I find attractive. But there's a facial "look" that I love. That relaxed, reserved confidence that you can see in some guys' eyes, that makes me think they know something I don't.:cool:

8. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Yeah, I love that!

I love a man who makes me want to figure him out (by his eyes, the way he walks, carries himself), but I don't need to figure him out b/c he's an open book. That kind of confidence is very appealing.

Not a facial feature, though.

9. ohbaby!

ohbaby! New Member

The eyes have it...something about the way a guy looks at you says it all.

10. Jessicafawn76

Jessicafawn76 New Member

Albums:
    Well i would have to say the eyes and lips do it for me everytime.. And celebs that i find that have attractive facial features are of course Johnny Depp, and I love Josh Hartnett's eyes and lips..

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Males faces get my attention and preferences are the classic Roman bones structure ones, those 'old' traces in men of many nationalities...'square', oliva, tan, healthy burn outdoors 'red' and dark because of facial hair underneath it, strong, with personality, some scars, some broke nose effect as 'not perfect but used and abused' ..I dont find beautiful and perfect boy looks a 'wow' attractive.

What I love about this natural classical look in men is that does not matter how well he is dressing up... he still look untammed, ready for action vibes...and I hate to see that specific males looks boxed in cubicles and caged 9 to 5....when I delivery food in big city fanancial districs I saw some of them in this situation...:eek:

Faces can tell stories and remind history to us...

Ps: I dont like most celebrity looks as Brad Pitt, J Law and the alikes...

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't have one type of guy that I'm attracted to. I can find guys of all different looks/ethnicities attractive. I think a couple of the sexiest celebrities around are Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, Enterprise) and Nicolas Cage. Granted, they do look similar. I guess I'm more attracted to brunettes than blondes, however I find a fair share of blondes attractive too. As far as facial features are concerned, I gear more towards guys with strong features, not baby-face ones. Fuller lips are a plus too, but I connect that with kissing, and I looooove kissing.

13. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I've never heard a man being referred to as a Brunette before, hehe. So far it seems that women have very contrasting preferences. Some seem to like tanned, Romanesque types, others like brooding, slightly androgenous rockers, some don't have a particular preference at any given time, and some have changed their preference multiple times.

Some like a prominent nose, all like nice eyes, some like full lips, some like certain hair. Bliss even mentioned Jon Stewart, who in his early days resembled a cross between Arthur Fonzarelli and Lenny Bruce. Interesting replies, keep 'em coming, ladies.

By the way, I didn't really think it through that I was discriminating gay opinions on the matter with my title. Of course gay opinions are wanted as well, I'm sorry if I seemed exclusive and I didn't intend that.

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Middle eastern guys. That joe camel nose really does it for me. Yes, I'm serious.

Tall (6'0" or taller), dark, talkative, but not stupid, big cock. I don't mind a little chub, but a little muscle definition doesn't hurt, even if there's chub over the top of it.

Someone assertive that looks you in the eyes. Forward, demanding, not afraid to go after what they want.

15. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a [SIZE=-1]spell recipe [/SIZE]but i thing that you are missing the third leg of your golem...

16. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eyes! The window to the soul.

I'm attracted to eyes that express warmth, intelligence, joy, humour, HEAT!
    Sometimes the right look is all the foreplay I need.
    The smile must reach the eyes.

Something that's either new for me or specific to one person, I saw a smile that produced a dimple that absolutely charmed me. I've always loved to see a slow spreading smile.

17. naughty

Gold Member

Hmmm, let's see. ...

I suppose I am spoiled. I was once told by a girlfriend to get the men in my family together to make a calendar and I could be sitting on easy street! LOL! I think really it has to hit me. I think the word that describes some of MC's picks applied here: feral. That untameable quality that may not even be exhibited on the surface but you feel it unconscously . So it has very little with physical features. Many of them are not at all pretty, but have that inner something that makes them intriguing, pantherlike. Christopher Walken, Kevin Spacey, Rufus Sewell, Ian Mc Shane, Gabriel Byrne,Morgan Freeman,Matthew Mc Connaughey, Russell Wong,Omar Epps, MIchael Kane, Robert De Niro, Sean Connery, Jason Isaacs,Joaquin Phoenix, Ray Liotta, Samuel L. Jackson to name a few.
    I also like men with a sense of their own style, "the male peacock" so to speak. I think that is why Johnny Depp is a proverbial favorite, He looks as if he came straight out of the Restoration period.
    Back to you original question. I like thick eyebrows, stunning eyes, strong features, they dont have to be physically perfect, But I do like to see someone who cares about themselves....

Draft saved Draft deleted