Ladies...Foreplay

trippy_dude: I just wanted to know what the females like done to them the most...... ;)

TopheavyTeen: Use your tongue and if you find a post and they are squirming then stay there.

H8Monga: [quote author=TopheavyTeen link=board=youth;num=1058229509;start=0#1 date=07/14/03 at 20:57:00]Use your tongue and if you find a post and they are squirming then stay there.[/quote]

OOOOH I love these games!
*unscrambling word*

SPOT!

YAY! What do I win?

Nothing?

Awww shucks...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I see the ladies are staying out of this one?

I do know that the woman I was married to for 20 years thought foreplay started with "Good Morning!" and ended with her orgasm somewhere around midnight. :D

There's something to that, guys. We tend to think of the sex act when we think of making love. Women put their total existence into the thing.

Phone calls from work to say you miss her, hovering a second longer when nuzzling her neck before dinner, compliments on her new dress - things like these are as much romantic foreplay to some women as a blowjob is to us men.

TopheavyTeen: Yes Hapi you win a kick in the butt.

So i typed it wrong yes it is SPOT!

RedheadedSpdFrk: Ok, I'll step up...I love foreplay...the kind that starts in the morning with a kiss and a few whispered promises about a hot late night (Pecker, you're right on the money about that)...by the time I get home I'm ready to rip his clothes off and have my way with him. Good foreplay excites the mind AND the body. I love kissing and caressing...take it slow...it's not a race...the sweet agony of anticipation makes it sooo much better. ;)

sammygirly: ~just hugs Pecker and nods~

Listen to the man

Trackers: Personally I love it when my man plays with my nipples, and I play with his. And the "Good old fashioned tonsil hockey" works wonders too!