Ladies, get a bra fitting....you'll be supprised

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just wanted to pass this along. I have been wearing the same size bra for a few years, and I always assumed that it was correct. However, I recently went to a speciality shop and got fitted and now I am wearing a much different size (2 cup sizes different, with the same band size). I think the new size makes them look much bigger day to day, and is infinitely more comfortable. :)

Just thought I'd Let you know

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, amen. I did that a few years back. They were advertising an "expert" at Macy's so I said what the hell. Well, he reduced the band size and increased the cups, which I thought was so stupid, but good gosh, talk about night and day! I've had two other adjustments since, and it does make a tremendous difference. The expert said that about three-quarters of the women in the U.S. wear the wrong size, so I highly recommend getting fitted.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, there used to be a show on British TV, What Not To Wear, where sartorially challenged women (and the occasional man) were shown how to dress in a way suited to themselves. Quite often the ladies were taken to a speciality lingerie shop to be properly fitted for a bra for the first time in their lives.

Obviously it's more expensive that grabbing one off the rack at a chain-store, but once you've been sized correctly you can go back to the chain-store knowing what to buy.

I never thought I'd end up giving bra advice on a penis site!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JC4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
True, Unless you cant get your size in a chain store (Like me) then it is always expensive :(

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely! I design lingerie and mens underwear. Maybe one half of the girls I work with wear the wrong size bra. And when it comes to the guys, over 50% of them overestimate the size of their cocks.

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to pass this along. I have been wearing the same size bra for a few years, and I always assumed that it was correct. However, I recently went to a speciality shop and got fitted and now I am wearing a much different size (2 cup sizes different, with the same band size). I think the new size makes them look much bigger day to day, and is infinitely more comfortable. :)

Just thought I'd Let you know

Can you show us the before and after pictures?
(Old bra vs. New bra)
We can then make an accurate assessment based on the visual evidence!:cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which shop AE? I'm ordering all of mine from over there as well.
I just looked them up, and they don't seem to have bras in their stores or auctions right now. The sellers were aldiosstore, and zs00. However, when I did a search for my bra size, I found LOADS of new options with bras in my size for as little as 2GBP, plus shipping. In the past, I have paid no more than $25USD including shipping. I look for Buy Now items, and auctions ending today. I'm serious. Search by size, and the world is your oyster. Well, the website is, anyway.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just looked them up, and they don't seem to have bras in their stores or auctions right now. The sellers were aldiosstore, and zs00. However, when I did a search for my bra size, I found LOADS of new options with bras in my size for as little as 2GBP, plus shipping. In the past, I have paid no more than $25USD including shipping. I look for Buy Now items, and auctions ending today. I'm serious. Search by size, and the world is your oyster. Well, the website is, anyway.

OK that's the same thing I've been doing :eek:) I just thought you had found a gold mine or something :wink: Thanks!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK that's the same thing I've been doing :eek:) I just thought you had found a gold mine or something :wink: Thanks!
I really had. But I gained weight, and went back to my old bra size, which is findable in stores here, relatively cheaply. I'm glad I found out my old sources are not dependable. In another two or three weeks, I will need my unusual size again. It's getting close.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been wanting to do this for so long! I've worn the same size since high school and the bottom of the cup never has fit right. Not a good site to constantly be adjusting. Excellent post! I have been meaning to buy a corset, so it's a very good excuse to visit the lingerie store. I can do both and still shop for something pretty.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I started ordering online I could not find my size for under $65.00. And they were atrocious creations designed by engineers. I've found some very pretty ones for less than $50, and they've held up for the most part. But I don't think anyone will ever create an underwire that's both comfortable and durable... and stays put!