Ladies, give us guys some tips on good lovin

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sir1826, Apr 12, 2006.

1. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can you ladies help us guys out and tell us some moves that really worked on you in the past?

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

My wife says the moonwalk is what did it for her.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Who died and made you spokesperson for an entire gender? :rolleyes:

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..good dancers will always get my attention because if they know how to move sensual on the vertical i have great hopes they would do the same horizontal ...

:tongue:

5. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Mmmmm...........salsa dancing does it for me every time,a guy with moves on the dance floor usually has moves in the bedroom:tongue:

6. Gisella

Gold Member

Oh yeh Honey...hmmm moving their hips with criativity...i like sides moves and others with rytmic like 6 fast bangs and 3 slow and 2 surprises...or many very very fast fast and 4 deep and slow...

Than trow us sides and up and down and keep moving...ulala !!!

:tongue:

7. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

Hee hee,indeed:tongue:

8. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    Well, if you women are going to restrict good lovin' to good dancers, you are eliminating the whole white race.....nothing more painful than watching a white guy dance!

9. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Oh, it's all about the hips :biggrin1:. Indeed a man who moves his hips with creativity... :biggrin1: . Alternating between shallow and deep, angled and straight on, changing speeds.. then when I'm close to orgasm... bring the wood :wink: . And sometimes the guy is just hitting a nice spot and I want him to just keep doing exactly what he's doing.
    In general I like slow and deep at the beginning, then mixing it up, then faster as I approach orgasm. But if you really want to know, the only good tip on pleasuring a woman is to ask her how to pleasure her. Every one of us is different.

10. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Seconding you on your sexual "menu", but disagreeing on the last part. I want to have sex, and if he wants to know what pleases me, he shouldn't ask or talk so much, and better try to tune his antenna for the signals my body radiates. Then he'll very quickly get to know what I like and what I don't like, and prove to me also that he is an attentive lover: the most valuable asset, in my opinion. And, best of all, I don't have to give explanations, neither will I have to fill out a questionary before we can get to the action!

11. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

What I meant really was that if the poster wants to ask that question, he should be asking it to the woman he’s trying to please and should be careful not to assume the answers he gets here are the same as she’d give.
    I agree that being in tune with my cues is a must for a guy to be good in bed. I also don’t want to have to "fill out a questionaire" to tell a guy what to do. I actually don't really like being the "teacher" in bed. What I really meant was I think it’s fine, once we've already had sex at least once or twice, for a guy to ask me for some basic info about what's working for me or what I might like. This should only be a way to build on the knowledge he's acquired from paying attention to my cues. But you're absolutely right - paying attention to my cues is still the most important thing. There's a point where instinct needs to take over, and that means he needs to be able to read my reactions to him and go with what’s working. And of course practice makes perfect. :tongue: So I agree with you that talking shouldn't be the main way to communicate about sex, but I don't mind using it from time to time to nudge a guy in the right direction.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Nipples...Hurt them then make it up to them.

You get that right and your half way there, personally speaking!

13. naughty

Gold Member

Sweets ,

That is social conditioning not genetics...

Naughty

14. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Okay, I got you now. Talking is good, but I have encountered a guy who was literally shooting question after question at me while we were making out, it was annoying. Do you like this? Is that turning you on? Want some more of this? At first, I thought he was doing some new kind of teasing, but some time I found out that he was really meaning it, and that deflated our sex. On the other hand, if it's some casual talk about likes, dislikes, ways of playing, why not. Excuse my misunderstanding, dear.

15. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Oh, but 'twas my fault as my previous post was not explanatory enough, my dear.
    Yeah, having to constantly explain in bed is not good. I've noticed a funny catch 22 - I like younger men but I don't like being the teacher. Hmmm. Fortunately there are younger men who actually know what they're doing. I guess that's a benefit of people starting to have sex so young. Hmmm.
    Oh, and I should have stressed this point: I NEVER like talking about sex while I'm having it. If the guy and me are going to talk about what I like, that needs to happen when we're not having it. During the act I'm entering a different world and I don't want reality peeking it's head in.

16. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I like being the teacher, from time to time, but like every teacher, pupils who do their home work, and do an extra amount of them so that they surprise you with knowledge you'd not expect from them, are a pleasant surprise. I'm sure that's got a lot to do with them starting younger nowadays, and also with the better social tolerance of sexuality nowadays. When kids start it, they know what they're doing, from imagings at least. I wasn't so prepared, and had started sex rather late: At the biblical age of 18 years. But when I started, well, it was quite an ignition.

Talking about sex when you're not having it can be appetizing, right? The best opportunity to learn about my likes and dislikes is right after I've had sex. A bit mellowed out, idle, glowing, and an informal "de-briefing". Perfect, usually I like the talk of, "You know, what you just did there when you <...>" is the best way, in my eyes.

17. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Bingo. And the best is when we're having that post-sex chat, throwing some ideas around, and then we both get horny again and decide to put those thoughts to the test ASAP! :biggrin1:

18. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gasps, growls, hissing through gritted teeth.

Personally I love to hear my man letting go of himself, it's so primal. Not only does it tell me when I'm doing something that sends him over the moon ( I want to give as good as I get ), but knowing that he's so turned on that his higher brain functions have shut off leaving just the animal....

Woof, Is it getting hot in here?

In sum,
    Vocal = good
    Verbal = I'm not done with you yet

19. bobbaxkan

bobbaxkan New Member

Yep! or your labeled as gay, which if your pulling laides DOES NOT HELP lol.

Aparently my whole school though i was gay... hence why i never got hit on, wondered why all the girls wanted to be my friend.

HAS NO ONE WANTED TO PLAY "Lets try and convert the guy??" GGrrrr.... O well : ) :)

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I would rather be beaten with a riding crop than dance.

Draft saved Draft deleted