Ladies, give us guys some tips on good lovin

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, come on!!! Perhaps, you just haven't had a good enough dance partner???? A good lap grind would get you jiving, I gurantee!:tongue:

HickBoy said:
I would rather be beaten with a riding crop than dance.

bobbaxkan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
personaly i love dancing :) i love rubbing up against my gf :) tell ya if we are walking home, we walk quickly after that LOL

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Okay, I got you now. Talking is good, but I have encountered a guy who was literally shooting question after question at me while we were making out, it was annoying. Do you like this? Is that turning you on? Want some more of this? At first, I thought he was doing some new kind of teasing, but some time I found out that he was really meaning it, and that deflated our sex. On the other hand, if it's some casual talk about likes, dislikes, ways of playing, why not. Excuse my misunderstanding, dear.

:yup:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HickBoy said:
I would rather be beaten with a riding crop than dance.

And i thought u used to dance ballroom or something like that...

Well...stay in your chair drooling bitterness and licking your wounds after being beating by this "riding crop" object....:confused: have no ideia what it means...

:rolleyes: Men...

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love dirty dancing, close, bodies in touch, intense , it is as good as sex , provided both are into it.
There is nothing as sexy and enticing as it is to look at the way that girl that is rocking your brain moving and seducing , as intense as sex itself........
:eek: