Ladies..grinding guy at club...can you tell a difference

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
That reminds me of my 21st birthday. I worked at a restaurant as an assistant chef. We had a bar and dance floor in the restaurant. Everyone at the bar was counting down to midnight so I could legally drink. They had about 8 drinks lined up at the bar. I had an incredible time. There was this super hot waitress that was partying with all of us. She wanted to get a birthday dance. I was nearly gone from drinking at this time.
She did something that was pretty surprising. She was dancing pretty suggestively. She pulled in closer and said I can't get no response. This waitress had a killer body and what had to be a DD chest. I was fighting keeping the erection down, but lost out. She felt it when she brushed against me when we danced. She said that's the response I'm looking for.
I don't know how much I drank at that club, but we were all going to another spot that was basically a big dance club. She volunteered to drive me. She was parked not too far away. We got in the car and she started french kissing me. I was so drunk I didn't know what she was doing. She said open up your mouth. It felt like her tongue was halfway down my throat.
I don't remember too much of the rest of the night at the next club, but my buddies little brother drove my car home and buddy drove me back to my place. He called me over to his house to clean up his car, lol. You've heard of the expression too drunk to drive. I was too drunk to ride.
The next day at work I asked the particular waitress about the night before. I asked how I behaved. She said I was a perfect gentleman and I cursed underneath my breath. That was probably the closest I was ever going to be to getting with that particular waitress and I blew it.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like that kind of dancing with strangers. I'm not so keen on it with well-known men for that matter. If I want some dude to rub his dick all over me, we could always just have sex.

My feelings exactly. I don't really consider that to be dancing.