Ladies! (& Guys): Best position for vaginal orgasm?

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reviewing several threads on this subject without a satisfactory answer, I thought I would throw the question out there.

My current girlfriend has a rather long/deep vagina. In my past relationships, during intercourse, I would maneuver my penis into the AFE area, past the cervix, and apply a gentle steady massaging motion, typically resulting vaginal orgasms for my partner.

Right now, I can't quite reach that area; I can get there but not with enough length to comfortably perform my typical massage technique, even with positions like Missionary with legs at shoulders, Squatting Doggie Style, or Squatting Reverse Cowgirl.

I am above average in length but not huge (7.5" on a good day). I discussed this with her. She says that I fall into about the 75th percentile regarding penis size in her experience. She says that she has had some nice vaginal orgasms with larger guys in the past. Naturally, I want to be able to please her in this way if possible, but so far no luck; she is really having clitoral orgasms only.

Any suggestions regarding a position, technique, etc. that might improve the situation?

Thanks!