ladies...guys holding of their orgasms

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thought of this from the other thread...ladies, have you had a partner who was obviously on the brink of an orgasm for quitesome time during sex with you? and did he have to stop a lot or something? was it hot to you or just annoying?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If we have been going quite some time then he is entitled to orgasm even if i havent. But if he goes straight to orgasm when im not close then YES it is very annoying and i'll find ways to slow down or take charge and try and make him last longer

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf can hold off his orgasm a long time and I totally love that cuz I can have multiples :smile:

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf can hold off his orgasm a long time and I totally love that cuz I can have multiples :smile:
well that's hot enough...but I was wondering if you had ever had a guy really having a "hard time" not coming and was it hot to you that he was so close to an orgasm and all...and whatever he was doing to try not to come, was it hot to know why he was doing it or was it getting in the way of you enjoying yourself?...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well that's hot enough...but I was wondering if you had ever had a guy really having a "hard time" not coming and was it hot to you that he was so close to an orgasm and all...and whatever he was doing to try not to come, was it hot to know why he was doing it or was it getting in the way of you enjoying yourself?...

Um, no? :confused: Sorry I dunno what you're asking. My bf stays hard a long time cuz I like it at least I think that's why :rolleyes:

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, no? :confused: Sorry I dunno what you're asking. My bf stays hard a long time cuz I like it at least I think that's why :rolleyes:
lol...yes, pretty confusing...I had a g/f along time ago who was way into the effect she had on guys this way...if you were able to last until she had an orgasm, you would definitely blow when she did...and she loved that...

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with Tiff. My best lovers can hold off their orgasms and let me come and come. Now, there's a place for everything, and when a man is so hot for me he comes quickly -- especially with the two men I deflowered -- that can be hot. Just not as a habit. I wouldn't want a guy who had to pull out and read the sports pages to cool down. :smile:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I forget to orgasm. My GF doesn't find our hour+ sessions too vagina friendly.Not because I'm "Big" or "Rough" but fuck man... that's a lot for someone new to this whole gig. Me? Eh, I'm just weird.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you FORGET to orgasm? do WHUT?
lol...you know I sort of know what he means....the first time I was inside a girl when she had an orgasm, she came, really hard, and it felt good enough that I should have had an orgasm gut I didn't....I was so focused on her orgasm, I "forgot"....but a few minutes later, I remembered...

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
lol...you know I sort of know what he means....the first time I was inside a girl when she had an orgasm, she came, really hard, and it felt good enough that I should have had an orgasm gut I didn't....I was so focused on her orgasm, I "forgot"....but a few minutes later, I remembered...

I'm still not too sure about this "forgetting" thing. The way you describe it ("I should have had an orgasm") makes it sound like you were obligated to cum at that particular moment, as if it's something you were supposed to do but forgot. That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. Almost sounds like you had planned the sex out and decided to cum after her first orgasm in advance (but forgot).

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still not too sure about this "forgetting" thing. The way you describe it ("I should have had an orgasm") makes it sound like you were obligated to cum at that particular moment, as if it's something you were supposed to do but forgot. That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. Almost sounds like you had planned the sex out and decided to cum after her first orgasm in advance (but forgot).
not really...it was just that she had a really huge orgasm and when she was coming down from it, she sort of expected that I would have come just then, too....and I sure could have....but I told her I "forgot" to come is all...and I did come just a minute or so later...

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
Find me a man who can last more than 2 minutes! I WISH i could find one that COULD hold off on orgasms. Seems like every time i decide to be intimate with a man things turn out the same way. They lack self control totally! I've even tried showing them techniques for making it last longer and keeping them from cumming..but as soon as they get in....everything you just told & showed them went out the window! I wonder how they would like it if the women got off in 2 minutes and kept them from achieving theirs..lol 8)~

CatChickie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men who can edge are awesome. Shows tremendous self control, physical and mental. I am always amazed at men who can hold off in order to continue pleasing me, because the men I have been with recently, that is what it is about for them.:biggrin1: This brings up another yummy issue, TONS of precum. I have found that there is always an abundance of precum when my guy is holding off.