ladies, has his size ever affected...

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...your decision whether or not to continue the relationship? I thought it would be interesting to hear the female perspective on this site, since there is obviously a leaning towards larger guys. I mean, say you were on the fence of whether or not to drop him but you keep thinking about his massive meat and how good it feels and whether or not you would find it again? And I'm not talking whether or not to marry him, just a short term decision to keep things going a little longer than you might have otherwise if he was smaller.

And, on the other side, how about with a guy that was too large and you really liked him but sex was just plain uncomfortable unless you were soaking wet or used a tube of lube?

TugGirl78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is why I prefer fwb. Small or big, you almost always have something available unless they get a gf. It doesn't really matter to me. As long as the sex is good & the company is as well, size isn't much of an issue. Though, it can def be a bonus. :tongue:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I have more respect for people than to judge them solely on their cock size.

you obviously didn't read my OP. Soley judging someone is different than it being one of a few determining factors. Its funny some people (females mostly) on this site act like penis size has nothing to do with anything yet here they are on a large penis site.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
you obviously didn't read my OP. Soley judging someone is different than it being one of a few determining factors. Its funny some people (females mostly) on this site act like penis size has nothing to do with anything yet here they are on a large penis site.
How is it funny. We don't just talk about large cocks. I think you're moronic in thinking that everyone here is solely here to talk about big dinks. Some of us are not that shallow. I happen to be here because of the open view of sexuality and the different types of people I've met.

But you did an awesome job of making general statements. You get a gold star.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I think you are a bit confused. Most of the women that are here are here because we like big dick. We like looking at it, we find it a turn on and some of us are fortunate enough to have experienced a few of them. All of that said, when it comes to a weighing up of the reasons why we should or shouldn't continue with a relationship, even in the short term, believe it or not big dick is not at the top of the list! It isn't even near the top. There are other things that are FAR more important that we consider and the decision whether to remain depends on a weighing up of those factors and not on the size of a dick. Why? Because there is a world full of big dick out there and most of us women are smart enough to know that.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you are a bit confused. Most of the women that are here are here because we like big dick. We like looking at it, we find it a turn on and some of us are fortunate enough to have experienced a few of them. All of that said, when it comes to a weighing up of the reasons why we should or shouldn't continue with a relationship, even in the short term, believe it or not big dick is not at the top of the list! It isn't even near the top. There are other things that are FAR more important that we consider and the decision whether to remain depends on a weighing up of those factors and not on the size of a dick. Why? Because there is a world full of big dick out there and most of us women are smart enough to know that.

Fair enough, but I'm looking for responses from women who have considered this a factor, not those who haven't. Or at least a response other than why my question is not worthy of a response because you are above such trivial matters...here on the LPSG.

If I phrased it as "the sex is so good" rather than a penis size issue, would that make more sense...or is sexually compatibility far down the list as well? Whether you want to admit it or not penis size can factor in to sexually compatibility, both positively and negatively.

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fair enough, but I'm looking for responses from women who have considered this a factor, not those who haven't. Or at least a response other than why my question is not worthy of a response because you are above such trivial matters...here on the LPSG.

If I phrased it as "the sex is so good" rather than a penis size issue, would that make more sense...or is sexually compatibility far down the list as well? Whether you want to admit it or not penis size can factor in to sexually compatibility, both positively and negatively.

Surely if you are only hearing from women who have considered this a factor, a) you should have said this in your original post and b) you are going to get a skewed view of our thoughts on this issue? What is a deliberately skewed view going to tell you? What are you going to conclude from it? I may not be saying what you want to hear but at least in concluding, you would be able to say SOME women hang in there because of the dick and the sex but, equally, some don't. With the one-sided view that you are seeking, you would be forced to conclude that ALL women hang in there for the dick! And that would SO not be true. Not at all.

Sexual compatibility is a different issue to penis size. A guy with an average sized dick can be shit hot in bed. He can have all kinds of charisma, charm - chemistry. Equally, a guy with a big dick can be a dud. Size isn't everything! Read through this forum. Women say this over and over again but some men just don't get it. That said, sexual compatibility is important but if the relationship outside that compatibility is crap, why hang onto the guy? We can always find another shit-hot-in-bed guy and if he is not shit hot in bed when we meet him, we can teach him to be. The character traits outside the sexual compatibility are harder to find and most women will not waste time on a guy who is not what they want outside the bedroom. We will want to get on and try to find the guy that we want for more than sex.

Do not get me wrong - there will be some women who are led by the sex, just are there are men who are led by the same thing. Those women will postpone the break up because they are digging the sex, the dick or both and they don't want a dry spell. But in terms of offering you a balanced view on this, I would say more times than not most women would walk away from a guy who had nothing to offer but a big dick and skills between the sheets because we know that there are guys out there with a whole lot more to offer. You will find debates about this very thing in this forum.

I realise this news will be pretty annoying to those guys (and they know who they are!) who think big penis is all but I offer no apology...

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Runco, that was a thoughtful response however I realize it's going to be rare but that's what I'm looking for (rather unsuccessfully so maybe you are right)...the rare instances where a woman has, perhaps even subconsciously kept a relationship going or stopped a relationship because of the big cock/small cock, the sex, or both. Men do it all the time, so I would suspect, in this day in age, women do it on occasion as well. And, I also noted in my OP that I wasn't talking long term or marriage. Sexually compatibility is not an across the board deal for all men and women. It can be much more important for some in a relationship than others.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...your decision whether or not to continue the relationship? I thought it would be interesting to hear the female perspective on this site, since there is obviously a leaning towards larger guys. I mean, say you were on the fence of whether or not to drop him but you keep thinking about his massive meat and how good it feels and whether or not you would find it again? And I'm not talking whether or not to marry him, just a short term decision to keep things going a little longer than you might have otherwise if he was smaller.
\

Of course, I don't date small guys.

And, on the other side, how about with a guy that was too large and you really liked him but sex was just plain uncomfortable unless you were soaking wet or used a tube of lube?

ROTFLMAO, I have never met one of the super dick dudes yet.

aaraaf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I won't lie, yes it was THAT good. I mean it wasn't only his size that fit just right. We just knew exactly what the other one wanted. When we weren't having sex though I just wanted out. He had too many issues to deal with and didn't want to deal with my issues too. In the end it stretch our short-lived relationship out for another month.