Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am curious how many females here on LPSG have ventured to watch a member on cam or do cam 2 cam?

I thought I'd ask since the post that a lady made in Oct. 2006 is still getting guys putting up their emails. There is no way one woman could keep up with the cam requests from page 1 alone. And it didn't take her long to recant and pull her pics and never sign in to lpsg again....she did make this very clear after the 150th email response.

When i first came to lpsg i watched a couple of guys cam for me every now and again. It's easy with so many good looking guys on here to say yes to camming- even if you are only watching. But it didn't take long until many of those i agreed to cam with were popping me requests daily. Add all the daily requests times say 5 guys you gave your yahoo name to. Thats 5 different requests a day. It's never a quick process either. So if I stayed at home and watched those same guys daily, I'd be out 5-8 hours of my day just watching guys jack off.

I think this original poster figured out the math on that quickly as well.

A guy with a hardon gets his feelings hurt if you politely decline. So the best thing i've figured out is to change yahoo names and only give it to the people that are chat worthy and not just using you to get off and could care less about what you have to say about anything.

I've gone through several yahoo names until i've finally dwindled down the list to the conversationalist and a few people i'd still cam with if i saw them online and had the time.

Have any of you ladies experienced this phenomenon of give a guy your yahoo and now you are expected to offer audience services to him very frequently?

(Note, i'm not dealing with this problem right now, but i'd like to know if anyone else has)

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have experienced that before too. And now I also dont give out my yahoo ID to everyone that asks for it but only to those that are chat worthy as you wrote Mademoiselle Rouge. Not many understand that I dont want to give them my yahoo ID though. And some even get rude and offended.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are so many creepos here. it angers me because they drive off a lot of the women

hapym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes u could spend a lot of time without gaining anything but i can say that the ladies that have replied have some terriffic pictures in their galleries thank you

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
question for the guys:
what would offend you more:

a girl turning you down and saying sorry im already camming with someone... or
knowing the girl has 2-3 other guys, including you, all jerking off on cam for her at the same time..?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had several guys on cam at the same time because they were all bugging me and i figured if i was dressed to kill i might as well kill 3 birds with one stone. They can't honestly think the hot chick they propose to cam with has no one else who finds her attractive to cam with also. In fact, it got to the point where i couldnt keep all the camera views in view on the screen because there were so many constantly.

Eventually i just sipped a cup of coffee in the morning when they'd want me to watch them because they insisted seeing the cam on my face so they could see me watching them. Then my other friends on yahoo would say somthing funny and then i'd laugh...it wasnt good trying to maintain it all at the same time.

I havent cammed since last year....probably because its so damn overwhelming.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think if a guy is up your ass about watching him jerk off, and yiou really dont want to, you ladies should have no problem saying "no sorry, not tonight, some other time"... i see the way alot of guys on here carry on because their penis is bigger than average, its basically like they assume all woman on here will worship them because of their penis...i would never assume something so stupid, because i know thats not how it works for chicks with me. alot of these guys have nothing more to offer than a large penis, thats all they wana talk about, thats all they want to tell you about, is their stories , some fiction some not, about all their expereiences with their big penis. if i was a woman, id get tired of that real quick.... same goes for me, and other guys, alot of girls, all they want is the attention on them, compliments, drool, ect.. they thrive on the attention , so it goes both ways, this is just a site mostly full of attention whore guys who want someone to watch them beat their larger than average dick. i dont think woman should have any problem, or feel guilty, turning guys down, guys have to realize how few woman are on here...and not all of them just wana sit there and look at your dick.
that being said, i dont even own a webcam, or have plans to get one, i would never ask a girl "hey do you wana watch me jerk off!!?" ... thats kind of desperate, id much rather the girl ask me "hey can i see you play with your dick"... i love jerkin off while a gf/fuck buddy watches in person, and plays with themself, but if shes not int he mood for sex or anything ive never asked "hey im gona jerk off can u sit and watcgh me!!!" thats just so desperate, much better to be wanted, then to throw yourself at someone..