Ladies : have you ever actually measured a guy's cock ?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by koonunga, Jun 27, 2008.

1. koonunga

Gold Member

Tell about it. Whose idea was it ? How did you go about it ? A ruler, a measuring tape ? Soft and / or hard ? Girth and / or length ? How much did it measure ? Did you tell your friends afterwards ? Does it turn you on ? Do you have a journal with guys' dick sizes in it ?

Express yourselves !

2. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

This thread has me curious too! How about it ladies? SO who REALLY is a size queen? Or do you do your measuring with soft tools?

3. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It happened me once, that a girl measured it... It was during the sex session which followed after discussion that girls have no clue of distance and measurements... Then she wanted to prove me opposite, and accordingly she can feel the size of my cock and tell it very precisely....She was very close to what the measurement tape showed, lol :)

4. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
    Measure every time I am with someone new. You would be amazed at the notations, and some of the pictures, I have in my book! Often I measure again with someone I have been with before. I use a plastic sewing tape to measure, along the top, from base to tip. Measure the circumference at the head, behind the head, middle, and base. I make the notes in my book and also how they were and what it was like and how much they could do and anything unique like very small balls or very huge balls or how they cum if it is special. Big cummers, small cummers, men who shoot long ropes or cum huge amounts or men who can cum and stay hard and keep going, that sort of thing. If a man is a 3 or 4 minute man that gets put down too or if he lasts and lasts and fucks like a stud. I don't use any rating system like stars or numbers or whatever but just use very descriptive notes to keep track and remind me so I know what to expect. I update my book too so it is current with all the information about them. I use a spiral ring notebook so I have space to write whatever I like.
    Of course, I also have their phone numbers and address in my book too! LOL

5. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I would love to see you do something with those notes. Maybe take just one and sit down to the computer and start banging out a story. Maybe take as of his notes and embellish them a little. It would be great to read some of your stories. Just try it, will you?

6. Beth1982

Beth1982 New Member

Yes, a couple of them now. One was just normal curiosity, another was part of truth or dare (my biggest one as well at 11 x 7 3/4), and another was a (seemingly) overly confident friend of a friend who thought he was god's gift and I called him out on it. Sure enough he was telling the truth about his size.

7. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Personally, I have never been measured.

8. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I have been measured by about 4 or 5 women. They really wanted to see how big I was. My wife measured me twice just to be sure she had the right measurements. After the second time she said she wanted my dick in her all the time. I've tried to accompany her in that. Nothing like slipping your dick into her pussy and shooting off a load of cum.

9. B_DrKuchiki

B_DrKuchiki New Member

Yeah, I've measured a guy before. We were at this college party and everyone was drinking, so of course all the guys start getting into a pissing contest about their dicks, lol :) So eventually they wanted us to see their dicks so they could prove it... but were too embarrassed to whip it out, so they had to go in the bedroom to be measured one at a time... which is where I came in :) Actually I was nominated by the guys' to do the measuring, so I considered it a compliment (kind of a weird one, but I'll take what I can get :) I just used a ruler we had laying around and set it next to each guy's dick, after they whipped it out, one at a time. I think the longest was about 7.5 inches, shortest was like 5 inches.

It was actually kinda weird, although def entertaining... more of a 'funny/partying' thing than a sexy thing tho.

10. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

They probably figured of all the girls at the party, you had the best chance of getting them to full potential. :biggrin1:

So did the winner of this get anything besides bragging rights?

P.S. As long as I'm here, re: the OP, I've been measured 3 or 4 times by 2 different women. One was a friend of mine with whom I was fooling around one day and who'd made no secret of the fact that her most recent ex was big. I spotted a tape on my desk as we were winding things down and offered it to her without really saying anything. She knew what I meant by it and didn't hesitate. My wife's also measured me a couple of times. The first resulted from an actual discussion one day when I noticed & mentioned my dick was as long as her foot. The other times have just been part of playing around.

#10 Mackleanen Beebarf, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  11. B_DrKuchiki

B_DrKuchiki New Member

Haha just bragging rights, but come on... That's a pretty awesome thing to get to brag about, right?

12. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Yeah ! Have you got your tape measure on you ? :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

13. B_DrKuchiki

B_DrKuchiki New Member

Hah I'm sure I could get my hands on one somewhere :)

14. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

*Drops pants* Well I've got one here for you to measure, what do you think? :biggrin1:

15. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

keep dreaming

16. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

ill bet money "dr kuchiki" got those pics from myspace or face book

17. D_Broadette Breastesus

Of course what women hasn't been asked to???

18. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel

What a nerd. I answered the post truthfully and some nerd from NJ who probably considers himself well traveled if he has been to "the city". LOL Everything I wrote is true. But looking at your pictures I guess you think you are enormous and "gods gift". Good luck with that. I've been a member for close to four years and have all of 42 posts counting this one! Because I only post something to contribute and share my experiences from my life to a thread that I know something about. Anyone who has been a member here for only 4 months and has nearly 1300 posts just proved my point about the nerd part. And naive boy, I am not attacking you. Just defending myself from your naive hit and run post. You probably wish someone would measure you and put you in her book.

#18 Holly38G, Jun 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  19. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Are you an accountant or something? :tongue:

20. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Annie Norgie, is that you?

Draft saved Draft deleted