Ladies : have you ever actually measured a guy's cock ?

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, not an accountant. How boring. But I keep up the journal for fun. Also to remind me of someone when I talk to them again after a while and have a chance to see them again. I fly for a major air carrier. And no, I am not a FA (flight attendant).

Last edited:
O

OldFirm08

HollyG, you should make a movie script out of it and start filming....I think we have enough of a selection right here on site to perhaps 'measure in' to any/every size and shape you recorded. And we're not camera shy, as you can see by our posts...Hey, they had that movie Breast Men, so why not 'Dick Chicks' too?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, not an accountant. How boring. But I keep up the journal for fun. Also to remind me of someone when I talk to them again after a while and have a chance to see them again. I fly for a major air carrier. And no, I am not a FA (flight attendant).

I have a friend that basically the same thing. She has a special diary about every new guy she has sex with. She has measured a lot, but not all. Sometimes she will go back and add to the initial entry if she gets new info.

Funny thing recently is that she "accidentally" hooked up with this young guy, only to realize that she had been with his dad some time ago. Her comment to me was "the poor boy got cheated."

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend that basically the same thing. She has a special diary about every new guy she has sex with. She has measured a lot, but not all. Sometimes she will go back and add to the initial entry if she gets new info.

Funny thing recently is that she "accidentally" hooked up with this young guy, only to realize that she had been with his dad some time ago. Her comment to me was "the poor boy got cheated."

LOL LOL LOL That is funny! I've also been with several times guys who were related. Fathers, sons, uncles, cousins, brothers. Sometimes one really huge guy has family who have the same traits. Too good & rare to pass that up.

aleceiffel

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time I was measured or even realized I was big was when the girl I lost my virginity to decided she had to measure me after a conversation she had with a friend of my ex. I guess my ex, who I had only fooled around with, had told her friend that I was well endowed; the friend then asked my girlfriend for tips on dealing with my size. My girlfriend and I were both virgins when we started going out, and she had never fooled around with anyone at all before, so she didn't realize that I was big. She told me about the conversation and asked if she could measure me because she was now curious, of course I said yes. I don't think I had really even thought of it before then.
The girlfriend I had after that was also a virgin, but she had a friend who was a size queen and kept bugging her about me; at first she didn't want to ask me if she could measure me, so she just measured both of her hands together and told her friend that I was that size. She was pretty close, that was about 7 and 3/4" and I'm a little over 8". When she did ask, the first thing she did was tell me she'd have to tell her friend she underestimated :-\

Reactions: B_er

Ammie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never felt the need to. If it feels nice then what's the point really. I guess I could estimate pretty well though because I've done alot of decorating so I know how much an inch actually is haha.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never measured a guy and never would. I either like the look of what I am getting or (I am assuming) I would be disappointed - though the latter hasn't happened yet!

theCentaur

Just Browsing
Media
dr. kuchiki...ive got to ask, did these guys just handle themselves until they were hard for measuring or what? did you help them out at all?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know why women make lousy Architects?

They've always been told that this...(hold your fingers about 3 inches apart)...is six inches...

Old joke....

D_Marion Assdimple

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend from the 10th grade measured me and told all her friends....This was good and all but her friend who was a gossip whore decided to put up flyers all over the school that said (my name here) is 8 inches long...soon after that i broke up with my girlfriend only to have more requests from people who wanted to measure me

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
used a ruler to measure b/f. just under 5" Im ashamed to say:frown1:

Why are you ashamed? If he is under 5" he is under 5". The fact that the man is still your boyfriend would suggest that you like him for something other than the size of his dick. There is no reason to feel any shame about it.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiancee measured me just this morning, despite the fact that she knows full well how big I am. She also measured me last week after reading a Cosmo article on size. Today she was taking some dress measurements and the cloth tape just came in handy. She said that she likes to measure, because it is a big turn on to see my dick against the tape and for it to top out way above average. She also said that she is even more aware of my size when I penetrate her right after measuring. Sounds like a win / win situation.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've never been measured but two different women have tried their watches on my cock and proclaimed it to be as thick as their wrist, though both of them had fairly slim wrists...

One of them, my ex wife just after we first met, told all of her friends about it and suddenly, for the first time in my life, I had a reputation for being well hung. This was a massive ego boost as before then the fact that i'm very much a grower, barely 2" soft with my girth and the fact i'm kid of overweight ading to the effect, i'd grown up thinking I was small.